News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

SextETTE Invasion

Started by Welsh Wench, February 02, 2011, 12:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Jack Wolfe

Chef Wang's is a definite for Saturday.  But there's nothing saying we can't have the pool party afterwards!   ;D
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Lady Renee Buchanan

I vote for the party on Saturday, too!  Thanks, Jack, for a great suggestion.      ;D

Oh, I forgot to add.  The Galena 5 Gang now has reservations at Ette Central for Friday through Monday morning.  Yes!
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

Captain Jack Wolfe

Excellent news, Renee!  And a pool party will be a great way for everyone to relax, and give anyone leaving on Sunday a little more time with the group.  Besides, we might be drinkin'...   ;)
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Lady Renee Buchanan

Without reading back through 4 pages, will there be a morning tailgate party each of the days?  We're driving, so we can't make food, but could bring plates, cups, napkins, maybe if there's a way to make a beverage.
A real Surf Diva
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 

CapnFayeCutler

I say we plan for 9am for tailgating. I can work on a schedule of events tomorrow night. Tonight I'm super busy sewing to finish the Kaylee skirt x_X
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Lady Renee Buchanan

I am trying to get together a group of 15, so we can take advantage of the group rate.  Since I have to put this on my credit card, I can't pay for more than that & try to keep everything straight, with other stuff coming up in my life outside of faire.

The daily rate is $20.  The group rate is $15 per day.  This is still cheaper than the 2 day pass, which is $35.

I still have 4 spaces left for Saturday & Sunday, so if you'd like to get in on the group rate, please renmail me.  I'll get back to you, & we can make arrangements for you to send me a check or money order.

A real Surf Diva
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 

Welsh Wench

I have updated the first post with attendees.

Mea culpa if I forgot anyone--please let me know so I can add you.
Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

Old Tinker

our WW, me Belle and me are plann'n on make'n it,
well thee can not think that we's would miss a chance of see'n thee,  8)
besides, one of our Ren Daughts is have'n a M'Crack Family Gather'n,
so please put us down for the event..
your Tink and Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Welsh Wench

With pleasure, Tinker!

Can't wait to see you and Belle...whoa, I got to get to work now!

Captain Jack Wolfe

Tinker, what great news!  Can't wait to see you and Belle again!   :)

Lady Renee Buchanan

I am trying to get a group of 15 together so we can take advantage of the group rate.     ;D

The regular 1 day ticket is $20.  The group rate is $15.  A 2 day pass is $35, but the group rate at $30 is still cheaper.

I'm putting it on my credit card, & so have to limit it to what I can afford to put down until I get reimbursed. 

I have 4 spaces available for Saturday & 4 spaces available for Sunday.  Anybody interested?  Renmail me so I can add your name to the list.

A real Surf Diva
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 

Old Tinker

Quote from: Mad Jack Wolfe on April 01, 2011, 03:31:54 PM
Tinker, what great news!  Can't wait to see you and Belle again!   :)

thank yee Jack, has been a while since we tip'd a mug or two, and our WW, we's be way over'due for those "Whench'ie HUGs".
now last year as me Belle and me's visit'd TNRF, there was quite a bit of water, but THIS year, me's gonna order sunshine and what say all, about 75-80 degrees, Hmmm seems about right. well-alrighty-then, it is set.
see everyone then,
your Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

amy

Well I have myself and 3 guests now coming and if I would get my sewing machine going, they will all be in garb too!

Capt Lucy

Ahem...  so yeah I guess I should rely on any sisters of mine to make sure my name is on the list ;) lol...

May I please be added too??  Spank you!
Dame Lucy, Captain of the Crimson Phoenix
IWG #2772 L77 Madame Emeritus
Booty'n Penny
Ette, R/F, IFORP, Merc, FOKTOP, Rengeek blah blah blah...

Welsh Wench

Well, THERE you are! I was waiting for the official announcement!  ;D

This is shaping to be a fun party!