News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Who will be and what weekend?

Started by Tabitha, March 09, 2011, 10:45:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Rebecca

I'll be there both days opening weekend. I just booked my hotel this morning!  :D

DonaCatalina

Quote from: Lady Kett on March 09, 2011, 06:04:15 PM
Every day is the current plan. If we can keep the mundane world from interfering that is! Usually no problem being there at opening cannon. Closing cannon is a little more iffy throughout the season!

Yeah, closing cannon gets a little tough when its over 90 degress.
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Queen Bonnie

Not sure yet when I can make Scarby. Probably not opening- but sometime in April! Keeping fingers crossed for rides!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

eloquentXI

The only definite weekends for me at this point is Opening Saturday and then Pirate Weekend Saturday (to celebrate my first weekend at faire with full legality, AND on the best weekend of course!!)

The rest will be on a case by case basis. Can't wait!
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Evie McCann

Will be there the w/e of Celtic Music Festival, with my entourage in tow.
aka. Lady Eve

Bonny Pearl

FoF purchased and room booked at Ye Olde Super 8!  ;D
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

Lady Rebecca

Wolfhawker

Initial plans are for me to be there as much as I can for as long as I can whenever I can. Cannon2cannon, double day weekends. plus the final all out weekend.
Na Fir Dileas
Clan McLotofus - The Order of Culloden Moor
QOH/QRHG
IBRS #1654
RMG #921
Assassin's Guild
RenRat Nat

Elkyn

I expect that we'll make it out at least one weekend (likely a Saturday or Saturdays).  Just don't know when yet. The kids have grown so fast this year, I have to start checking to make sure thay have wearable garb.  :D

Bonny Pearl

Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

Sigundo

I have ONE and only ONE shot at this faire, opening weekend. Unless there is gonna be continuous, pounding all day rain, I'll be there. Even with all the rain, I'll probably still show up, but won't see anything as my glasses will be all smeary. Unless something major happens like car breakdown or such.. that might stop me.
I clicked "change profile" but it still looks as bad as it did before! Please fix!

squiregaby

Every day!......now....the task is for you to be able to find me!.....which won't be very hard in my pretty dress :D
Squire Gaby
Squire to the Knights of the most Noble Cause

Wolfhawker

And I look forward to Dance Class So MUCH !!!!!!

Quote from: squiregaby on March 12, 2011, 08:13:34 AM
Every day!......now....the task is for you to be able to find me!.....which won't be very hard in my pretty dress :D
Na Fir Dileas
Clan McLotofus - The Order of Culloden Moor
QOH/QRHG
IBRS #1654
RMG #921
Assassin's Guild
RenRat Nat

Merlin the Elder

I'm a musician.  I never learned to dance.  I hope to change that this year.  Nim will be thrilled! She loves to dance.
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Hercules

FoF pass and close by....sooooo probably every weekend. 

If there are any wenches with low standards, lower moral values who like to drink beer and dance nekkid you are more then welcome to bunk with me.
Save the Earth (it's the only one with beer)!