News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Strange POTC4 rumor...

Started by Obadiah Jib, June 18, 2008, 10:27:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obadiah Jib

So today at work I'm paging through the spring issue of Pirates Way magazine and I see an ad for the summer issue (which has promised more pirate babes) and I see this teaser for an article on a 4th POTC movie...

SO since both Dead Bishop and the Black Fox here I thought maybe we could convince them to share a little information...
First Mate of the Portobello Rose.
I'm not the captain, I just dress better than he does.

Taffy Saltwater

Okay, I so need to get a subscription to this magazine!  Where is this teaser & where & when will the article be published?  Ack!  This is me in a photo taken at the Kodak booth at AWE premiere last year. 

Sveethot!

Obadiah Jib

The article is slated for the summer issue of Pirates Way.  The publisher "The Black Fox" posts these forums frequently.
First Mate of the Portobello Rose.
I'm not the captain, I just dress better than he does.

RumbaRue

According to my Disney Studio source, don't count on anything soon. There's not even a script.
Being Blond means I have the right to walk into any wall.

theChuck

not to mention that keira knightley doesn't really want to do the film...
The Renlist - find faires near you!

Cobaltblu

I heard it was:

Pirates of the Caribbean 4: The Legend of Curly's Gold.

Regards,

CB
Click on my website icon on the left to view my photo album of garb and items.

Morgan Dreadlocke

Can't be Curly's gold, Palance be ded :D

Why is Jack holdin' his cutlass widershins in Taffy's picture?
My intentions are to commandeer a venue, sail to Tortuga, then pick, strum and otherwise play me weasily black guts out.

Rage

How about PoTC 4 The Pyrate's Way, sounds like a like a good title to me.... instead of just Rum Jack can be drinking Pyrat XO...... ;)

The little bit of rumors I have heard sounds like the next movie is mostly about Jack. all the other characters take a back seat for this one.

Taffy Saltwater

I believe that Geoffrey Rush & Johnny Depp are both interested in continuing w/PoTC w/a good script, etc.  Keira Knightly & Orlando Bloom are most definitely through & Director Verbinski has said that their story is complete. 
Sveethot!

Captain Jack Wolfe

Quote from: RumbaRue on June 22, 2008, 01:17:26 PM
According to my Disney Studio source, don't count on anything soon. There's not even a script.
And said source has never steered us wrong.
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Rage

Jack, Your comments ring true from what I have heard.