News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Dinner Friday 11/11?

Started by iain robb, November 09, 2011, 10:31:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iain robb

My wife and I are driving in from Florida for Highland Fling weekend, and plan to be in the area in plenty of time to check in and then go out to dinner. So we were wondering ...

1) Any suggestions for restaurants in the area? We'll be at La Quinta on FM1488 in Woodlands.

2) Is there anyone else who'll be in the area Friday evening and would like to join us? We like making new friends among renfest folks. Renaissance festivals are fun; being with friends at fest is very good; and making new friends is great!

Yrose

I think actually you'll be in Egypt for the locals, that's the only La Quinta on 1488 that I can think of. That was the original name of the area and they can't decide weather to call it The Woodlands or Magnolia. If you love Mexican food there are several in the area that are good. The new Habatchi buffet right there is ok. For real sushi and habatchi take 1488 back to 242 and Shoguns is in with Randalls GOOD food there. We don't get home till close to 7, but live in the area.
Don't forget to smell the roses, but watch out for the thorns!