News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Castleteers -Penta

Started by kydavid, June 23, 2008, 06:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jinx

Benefit of living within an hour of both Faire and the Castle.  =D

We'll be ducking out a bit early on Saturday to get clean and pick up the cold stuff we'll be bringing to the castle...and my futon mattress.  xD  We were gonna bring Courtney's air mattress, but it apparently met its demise in a rather creative way that you'll all have to ask her about. 
Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.

Angus

We also reserved a room at the Days Inn, but we are going to be in Ohio for a day prior to the Festival for the Cincinnati Celtic Festival. So we just thought that due to limited Castle sleeping space, and we have already stayed there, we would just reserve a room and retreat there when the others go to bed...
Chief cook, and bottle washer...

Bugsy

A friend of mine would like to come.  Some of you met my sons Quinn and Sawyer, their dad also grew up in Loveland and visited the castle now and then.  And of course, he's a huge fan of the renaissance festival.  His name is Jarod.  I hope it's ok, I think he would have a lot of fun!
Elvish dragonfly
Castleteer
Bugs'n M'Crack Clan O'Maille
sister of Lady Pegos

Poof Bird

lol, as much as I want the day to be here, I need the time to fiinish my garb!  The Lady Knight is gonna be awesome!

Maeve McMayhem

The day is finally drawing near!! Huzzah!! Being as I'm meeting most of you all folks for the first time.. I can only apologize in advance (sober) for myself after a day at the faire with multiple types of drink!  ::) I just like to have fun, what can I say?  ;D

Until then! Be well!
"Castleteer"
IWG #3771
1/2 of Misplaced Laces

Scotsman

I second that ... what she said  ;D
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Old Tinker

Quote from: Scotsman on September 11, 2008, 09:08:35 AM
I second that ... what she said  ;D

good Scotsman, that would be at least the third time now  ;D
OT & his B
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Lady Pagos

Hey all! I just wanted to wish everyone a very safe travel!  I can't wait to see you all :)
Pagos M'Crack
Sister of Bugsey
Loveland Castleteer

CapnFayeCutler

And for all of us in FOKTOP - I'll be bringing many prisoners I have captured recently.  ::) ;D

So I guess my contribution for food (although I do NOT consider them food at all!) will be many many MANY PEEPs... *shudder* vile little things...
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Old Tinker

Quote from: CapnFayeCutler on September 11, 2008, 08:28:49 PM
And for all of us in FOKTOP - I'll be bringing many prisoners I have captured recently.  ::) ;D

So I guess my contribution for food (although I do NOT consider them food at all!) will be many many MANY PEEPs... *shudder* vile little things...

Ah, we be warm'd by PEEP fire, it may stink, but what a lovely smell it tis.
FOKTOP forever,
Long Live Queen Bonnie.
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Capt Lucy

Please be careful traveling everyone!  See you tomorrow!!  Woot!
Dame Lucy, Captain of the Crimson Phoenix
IWG #2772 L77 Madame Emeritus
Booty'n Penny
Ette, R/F, IFORP, Merc, FOKTOP, Rengeek blah blah blah...

Poof Bird

An appology to everyone.  I decided not to show, that humidity just did me in and I didn't feel well enough to show.  First one I've missed  D:

Dragonlord

Had a wonderful time this weekend.  Enjoyed the fellowship at the castle.  Was nice meeting/seeing everyone.  To Captain Humphey - you tell the funniest jokes  :D  Can I get a "F**K You'ns"  lol  Look forward to visiting the castle again.

Maeve McMayhem

Quote from: Dragonlord on September 15, 2008, 08:28:38 PM
Had a wonderful time this weekend.  Enjoyed the fellowship at the castle.  Was nice meeting/seeing everyone.  To Captain Humphey - you tell the funniest jokes  :D  Can I get a "F**K You'ns"  lol  Look forward to visiting the castle again.

I second that! It was so awesome to meet everyone! And what a beautiful Castle!
"Castleteer"
IWG #3771
1/2 of Misplaced Laces

Old Tinker

thank all that came to the "Castle", and many thanks to "Captain humphrey" and the Knights.
well met to those visit'n the "Castle" for the first time (there's no one like our "Captain humphrey").
so all make plan to be at the fund raiser on the 15th of Nov. on this day we get to start early (1:00pm) and go all eve'n till we want to stop. should be a grand time and without a fest before hand, me Belle and em should have a little more energy than this last time, even though the "Castle" is very relaxe'd, and everyone goes at there own pace.
be well all,
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far