News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Opening Weekend

Started by kydavid, June 27, 2008, 06:52:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amra the Lion

The wenches that they give away are the ones you really need to watch out for! I prefer my wenches to have a bit of spunk, audacity, and fight in them that requires a bit of chasing on my part!

Old Tinker

CapnFayeCutler
R/F.com Member
When life gives you limes, make margaritas!

Re: Opening Weekend 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No worries, Amra. I'm sure we can wrangle a wench or five for you. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IFRP #1264
IWG #3575

good Men, Amra and Dragonlord, please both remember whom thee speek with-
it be "CapnFayeCutler", as noted in red above, she be one of many of the "Int. Wench's Guild", and she be one to know of wenches with "spunk, audacity and fight in them"(for she be all this and more).
Fair warn'n given !  ;D
CapnFaye, please understand that me's think that these abilities are a plus in a good wench.  ;)
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Amra the Lion

Quote from: Old Tinker on August 21, 2008, 08:02:37 AM
CapnFayeCutler
R/F.com Member

IFRP #1264
IWG #3575

it be "CapnFayeCutler", as noted in red above, she be one of many of the "Int. Wench's Guild", and she be one to know of wenches with "spunk, audacity and fight in them"(for she be all this and more).
Fair warn'n given !  ;D
CapnFaye, please understand that me's think that these abilities are a plus in a good wench.  ;)

I must look in to the "Int. Wench's Guild" as a pirate without a wench "or five" is a lonely pirate!

Old Tinker

Quote from: Amra the Lion on August 21, 2008, 10:45:04 AM
CapnFayeCutler
R/F.com Member

IFRP #1264
IWG #3575

Fair warn'n given !  ;D

I must look in to the "Int. Wench's Guild" as a pirate without a wench "or five" is a lonely pirate!

Oh, good Sir, be aware what thee may see when thee look in on the Guild. some have known to go MAD with delight  ;), and others just go BLIND.  ;D ;D

once more,
Fair warn'n given,
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Amra the Lion

Oh, good Sir, be aware what thee may see when thee look in on the Guild. some have known to go MAD with delight  ;), and others just go BLIND.  ;D ;D

once more,
far warn'n given,

Me thinks I be goin Mad with Delight! After reading info from their "Are you a wench" page this passage put a grin on me face from ear to ear!

For instance, A True Wench should...

Be able to cause mustache growth on a 10 year old Boy Scout with a "wubby".

Old Tinker

Quote from: Amra the Lion on August 21, 2008, 11:07:37 AM

once more,
far warn'n given,

Me thinks I be goin Mad with Delight! After reading info from their "Are you a wench" page this passage put a grin on me face from ear to ear!

For instance, A True Wench should...

Be able to cause mustache growth on a 10 year old Boy Scout with a "wubby".

;) ;D ;D ;D ;D,
yep, now be careful,  :o
Old Tinker
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Old Tinker

on another note,
weather for open of the Gate's at Willie Nillie by the Wash,
looks not to bad;

Sat
Aug 30    Sunny  82° High  -   63° Low   20%- Pre'cip   ;D

i be
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

CapnFayeCutler

CapnFayeCutler
R/F.com Member

IFRP #1264
IWG #3575

Fair warn'n given !  ;D

No worries, Papa Tinker! I look at your post as good adverstising. Hehehe. Spunk, audacity and fight are all characteristics I pride myself on! I have to have them to deal with my surly crew...  ;D
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Old Tinker

Ah, one so dear to us, CapnFaye. do thee still plan on head'n over the River to Willie Nille, and if so, what date would that be?
settle'd are thee as yet?
but one thing this Old Tinkers knows, CapnFayeCutler will be at the Celtic Fest at KYHRF.  ;)
me Belle send her love, likewise from me's,
mayhaps we shall see thee at OHRF prior to dance'n to Mickey Finn's. :P
hope to see thee real soon,

Quote from: CapnFayeCutler on August 21, 2008, 07:34:37 PM
CapnFayeCutler
R/F.com Member

IFRP #1264
IWG #3575

Fair warn'n given !  ;D

No worries, Papa Tinker! I look at your post as good adverstising. Hehehe. Spunk, audacity and fight are all characteristics I pride myself on! I have to have them to deal with my surly crew...  ;D

Amar, see'  :-X
Tink

Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Old Tinker

just a glance at next weekends weather in Cincinnati open'n weekend for those that are go'n-

Sat
Aug 30  Partly Cloudy  86° H  61° L  0% precipitation

Sun
Aug 31 Sunny  87° H  63° L  10% preciitation

Mon
Sep 1  Sunny  85° H  66° L  10% precipitation

this looks most excellent  ;D

Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Capt Lucy

I won't be there opening weekend or the second but I will certainly be at the Castleteers gathering and OHRF that weekend....an many others I'm sure :) Season Pass yay!

And as for wrangling together some wenches, somehow I think I might be of help to you for that as well ;)
Dame Lucy, Captain of the Crimson Phoenix
IWG #2772 L77 Madame Emeritus
Booty'n Penny
Ette, R/F, IFORP, Merc, FOKTOP, Rengeek blah blah blah...

CapnFayeCutler

Quote from: Old Tinker on August 21, 2008, 08:48:23 PM
Ah, one so dear to us, CapnFaye. do thee still plan on head'n over the River to Willie Nille, and if so, what date would that be?
settle'd are thee as yet?
but one thing this Old Tinkers knows, CapnFayeCutler will be at the Celtic Fest at KYHRF.  ;)
me Belle send her love, likewise from me's,
mayhaps we shall see thee at OHRF prior to dance'n to Mickey Finn's. :P
hope to see thee real soon,

I'm definitely not settled here in TN yet. The new job is great, but my stuff is still in my apartment in Kentucky. I'll be moving it Labor Day Weekend, so I'll miss opening at ORF. That's okay because I will of course be visiting ORF. I have a season pass and all, so I gotta use it! I know for sure I'll be coming Sept 6th/7th, and then Castleteer Weekend, and then I'll try a couple more, as well as Celtic Fest. Gotta find someone to carpool with along the way. Hey Lucy! *nudge* ;D
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Sir William Marcus

May possible be there Sunday thee 31st. Will know by mid week.
VENI, VIDI, VELCRO! Spelling and grammatical errors are beyond my control, it's the way I'm wired.

Capt Lucy

Quote from: CapnFayeCutler on August 23, 2008, 07:49:16 PM
I'm definitely not settled here in TN yet. The new job is great, but my stuff is still in my apartment in Kentucky. I'll be moving it Labor Day Weekend, so I'll miss opening at ORF. That's okay because I will of course be visiting ORF. I have a season pass and all, so I gotta use it! I know for sure I'll be coming Sept 6th/7th, and then Castleteer Weekend, and then I'll try a couple more, as well as Celtic Fest. Gotta find someone to carpool with along the way. Hey Lucy! *nudge* ;D

BUT OF COURSE!!!  We can't be the Wicked Sisters alone!  LOL!  Yeah, any time you wanna go, we can carpool.  :)
Dame Lucy, Captain of the Crimson Phoenix
IWG #2772 L77 Madame Emeritus
Booty'n Penny
Ette, R/F, IFORP, Merc, FOKTOP, Rengeek blah blah blah...

Old Tinker

Quote from: Lucy on August 23, 2008, 04:55:13 PM
I won't be there opening weekend or the second but I will certainly be at the Castleteers gathering and OHRF that weekend....an many others I'm sure :) Season Pass yay!

And as for wrangling together some wenches, somehow I think I might be of help to you for that as well ;)

Ah, good day to thee our dear Lucy. me Belle and me will be count'n down thee days till that third weekend at OHRF, when we get HUGs from thee and so many of our "Castleteer" sisters and brothers.
good fortune to thee,
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far