News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

New Business and Old

Started by Tremayne, July 28, 2008, 11:36:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tremayne

Lighting a yellow candle for joy and a green one for growth and prosperity as I forge ahead creating a learning center in this town.  ;D

And a red candle lit under the director of publications at my current job so that he takes the search for a replacement for some of my duties seriously!  >:(  He says "with luck" he'll have a replacement. Well, if his luck fails him, I'm not stepping up to save the day. My loyalty now lies elsewhere. Any spare energy I have is not going toward the job that never gave me a raise despite increasing responsibility but toward my new endeavor.
I am but mad north-northwest; when the wind is southerly, I know a hawk from a handsaw. --Shakespeare via Hamlet.

lady serena

I wish you the best of luck in your new endeavor.
Guppy # 81
Fins up

Ginette

Weddings & Events at Sherwood Forest Faire.
PR for life!

Tremayne

Whoever has been thinking good thoughts, it's working!  :o  Keep it up!

My publications director has not only found an art director so that I no longer have that burden (a job I wasn't qualified for) but has also looked into having additional duties relieved.

My office is nearly set up. So now . . .

LET THERE BE STUDENTS!  :D

Lights more yellow and green candles.
I am but mad north-northwest; when the wind is southerly, I know a hawk from a handsaw. --Shakespeare via Hamlet.

Joyce "Delfinia DuSwallow" Howard

Congrats to you! Keep up the good work and positive attitude and we will all keep good thoughts and prayers for you. :)
MDRF Dandy  "Delfinia DuSwallow"
Sun'n Penny - Clan O'Morda
LandShark #71
Maker of Buttery Nipples

Tremayne

Lighting a torch-sized orange candle for excitement and a crowd tomorrow for my free membership drive.  :D  And a white candle for good first impressions.

I got my first call in response to advertising yesterday  :)  and I'm hoping that means there are several who haven't called but intend to stop by and sign up.

Thanks all for you happy thoughts  :-*