News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2008 Season Pictures

Started by valt, October 12, 2008, 04:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eloquentXI

Had an amazing time this weekend, it's so great to be surrounded by great friends and great spirits. Only wishing that All Hallows Eve would get closer!
:)

Got all the photos uploaded- http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/nn213/megsfairephotos/TRF%2008-%20October%2011-12/

Enjoy!
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

DonaCatalina

Quote from: eloquentXI on October 14, 2008, 10:54:06 AM
Had an amazing time this weekend, it's so great to be surrounded by great friends and great spirits. Only wishing that All Hallows Eve would get closer!
:)

Got all the photos uploaded- http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/nn213/megsfairephotos/TRF%2008-%20October%2011-12/

Enjoy!
Thanks for sharing!

Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Broadside

Quote from: x0x_teach_x0x on October 14, 2008, 10:45:35 AM
Enjoyed it greatly, very glad to have the pirates back at the Sea Devil where they belong!
Honestly, I tried to get a good shot of each of you but from where I sat it just wasn't happening. I'll try All Hallows Eve to get a shot of ya with the correct openings and closings lol

*try offering me rum and I bet I can get all kinds of shots*

This is my first time to perform in the Sea Devil, but yes I am glad we are back.

We had some fun audiences in this this past weekend and i know it will just get crazier as we go along.

*I think I would be worried what type of shots the rum would make us do...*
"So long and thanks for all the fish!!" D.N.A.

LadyElizabeth

Meg, love the pics.  You had some great ones of us in our pirate gear!!  Too bad you didn't have any of the QE1 garb.  Of all the hundreds of pics taken, apparently only the mundanes got any of the pics!!
Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Frost the Arctic Barbarian
Red the pirate

eloquentXI

Quote from: LadyElizabeth on October 14, 2008, 11:13:22 AM
Meg, love the pics.  You had some great ones of us in our pirate gear!!  Too bad you didn't have any of the QE1 garb.  Of all the hundreds of pics taken, apparently only the mundanes got any of the pics!!

I knowww!  :'( I realized it when I started to go through my photos on Sat. night that I didn't have any!

*is determined* I shall get photos of your sister and you in your QE1 garb the next time I see you, I promise!

Lady Laura

Here's my sweet daughter Kirby:

"Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk."
-Sir Francis Chichester

rumy

My good friend's friend went this last weekend.  Has never met my sister or I, but still had a pic of us in QE1 garb.  Does that mean we are famous now? haha... he's got some other good pics too.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2072505&l=30201&id=39703614

Element of Air

Lady Elizabeth and Queen Bonnie, here is a wonderful images of the two of you!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bsryan/2940860819/sizes/o/

Royal Duchess of Air, Music and Beauty in the court of Queen Bonnie.
FOKTOP
Royal Order of Landsharks, Guppy No. 25

LadyElizabeth

That is a good one, thanks!  I still need to download my pics, but I"ll post them when I do.
Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Frost the Arctic Barbarian
Red the pirate

Thomas Eagle

Great Pics everyone.  Can't wait for more.
Honorary Member of the B.S. Crew
Teller of "Memorable" Stories  "Ding" & "D/A"
Part-time Camp Organizer

eloquentXI

There is one photo taken by Melkar that I really can't wait to see...*is trying to be patient*

mieljolie

There are some talented photographers in here!  Amazing pics!

I brought my camera, but typically forgot I had it for 90% of Saturday.  Then, I totally forgot about it completely til Monday as we were leaving.  Not that my pics would have been anything to see, mind you.  :)

Can't wait to see more.
Royal Order of Landsharks - Guppy No. 85

valt

Quote from: eloquentXI on October 14, 2008, 06:35:41 PM
There is one photo taken by Melkar that I really can't wait to see...*is trying to be patient*

I keep checking for his photos too. Don't think I am in any, but do enjoy his photography.

LadyJessica

Oh Bacardi...we found blue's brothers and sisters but i don''t think you're going to like it...

Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

eloquentXI

Quote from: valt on October 14, 2008, 06:54:33 PM
Quote from: eloquentXI on October 14, 2008, 06:35:41 PM

I keep checking for his photos too. Don't think I am in any, but do enjoy his photography.

Aye, as do I! He's an amazing photographer and a truly all around great guy.
*bouncing* I really really really can't wait to see his photos...
same goes for Paul!