News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Who, What, Where, When: The Official Roll Call List

Started by eloquentXI, December 14, 2008, 11:06:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raevyncait

I'm in for every day cannon to cannon.  If I am working, it will be for The Rogues, but that's undecided this far in advance. 
Raevyn
IWG 3450
The ORIGINAL Pipe Wench
Wench @ Large #2
Resident Scottish Gypsy
Royal Aromatherapist

SirRichardBear

Beware of him that is slow to anger: He is angry for something, and will not be pleased for nothing.
Benjamin Franklin

Var Greyshadow

The plans will firm up more as we get closer, but I know I'll be there Opening both days and Closing all three days.  Hopefully, will squeeze in one or two more in between if the finances permit.
"All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost..." ~J.R.R. Tolkien "The Fellowship of the Ring"

Blue66669

Hubby and I will be attending for 3 weekends at least. Hopefully at least one of us will have the FoF pass, for parking purposes LOL.

Count us in for opening, closing, and the weekend of April 25/26th for my BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION!!!!! (Ottheinrich and Guinny should be there too, for they as well are celebrating their Natal Days)
Blaidd Drwg

Aiacha

I've not made any decisions yet, but I think April 25-26 will be one weekend and Pirate weekend will be the other.  I think I may forgo the season pass this year as I won't be able to come up nearly as often.  I guess it depends on how much it costs.
...I take that back, I may still do a season pass if I'll be up the 4 days.  ($10 less to have a season pass)

Bonny Pearl

We are looking to attend opening weekend for sure.  Not set yet on any additional weekends yet.
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

lilaney

Quote from: eloquentXI on December 14, 2008, 07:02:49 PM
Quote from: lilaney on December 14, 2008, 06:15:41 PM
Will be there rain, shine, SNOW, bright, or hot weather.
Looking forward to seeing everyone there!!

On cast again, madam?

You bet! Should be a fantastic year!

LadyShadow

Not set in stone.  But I am going to try and attend the ASL weekend.  But it might end up being any weekend.
May the stars always shine upon you and yours.

Royal Order of Landsharks Guppy # 98 :)

redkimba

Don't know that I am officially on this roll (newbie here on this list).  I plan on being there at least on the opening weekend.  Hopefully in garb.  :)

Kimberly

Ottheinrich

Mast Hugger Kate and I will try and be there every Sat. next season

Ottheinrich

Quote from: redkimba on December 15, 2008, 03:02:39 PM
Don't know that I am officially on this roll (newbie here on this list).  I plan on being there at least on the opening weekend.  Hopefully in garb.  :)

Kimberly

Welcome and sure you will be on "The List"

Love Good Wood

i should be there every Sat... not sure about sundays yet

Al-Nimer

Cowgrrl & I & kids will be there almost every Saturday & some Sundays.  The only firm dates are the first 2 Saturdays & closing weekend.  We'll post more when we know it.  I'm sure I'll be drumming for the dancers at Bellydance Treasures several times.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" - Adam, Mythbusters

mpullen

I'll be up for whichever weekend will be the Drunken Gnome invasion. Staying in whichever motel gets selected to be graced by our presence.

*Teach*

That would be opening weekend at the Super 8 Mike.
Details haven't been posted, but that's pretty much the plan.

*I believe there is also a plan to make sure everyone buys me rum but I have no confirmation as yet*
*Got more Rum?* "Here, Try This!"
http://forums.wearephoenixrisen.com