News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Prayers for a Good soul...

Started by LadyDracolich, January 15, 2009, 09:26:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyDracolich

Sometime this morning, my grandmother finally left this world and has moved on to the next.

She was an amazing woman and will be missed by many.  I wish I could write more about her, but it's a bit raw as yet. I would hope that you would send your prayers or good thoughts along with her and the rest of our family.  It is something of a relief as she seemed to be trapped by her worldly body in the end.

Many thanks,
~gena
I don't know what you've heard, none of it is factual, but it's all true.

Fairyfly

You and your family are definitely in my thoughts hun! *HUG*
EtteMum
TaskMistress of the Bayou Scoundrel's
Fae'N M'Crack... or at least working on it.
Rani's Divine Whip

LadyDracolich

Thank you my dear. I appreciate it.

Anna Iram

May she rest in peace Gena. I know it's been hard for you to watch her difficulty passing. Hugs to you and prayers for your family. She was fortunate to have a grandaughter who loved her so.

Lady Amy of York

sending hugs  and  prayers   for  her .
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling

RenRobin

You and Lady M and family are in my prayers.

Robin
Loki-terr (in training)

lordwriothsley

Gena sweetheart that is such sad news.I'm so sorry to hear of your grandmothers passing.You and Michelle and the rest of your family will be in my thoughts and prayers during this sad time. :'(

Hugs to you and your sister both sweetie!
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

DonaCatalina

Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

renren

Sorry to hear of your Grandmother's passing.
((hugs))
Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Sister of Myne Heart you and yours of course are extra in my thoughts and prayers today.  I do believe some of these good people have taken it to their heart's our reciprocal call of "Sister" to one another, they are so kind to extend me in their thoughts.   
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Molden

I am so sorry to hear of your loss Darlin'. Rest assured that you and your family are in my heartfelt prayers and have my deepest condolences.
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

Celtic Lady

Very sorry to hear about your grandmother. Many hugs to you and your family. Do know that she is Home and with very good company.

LadyDracolich

I want to take a moment to say thank you for everyone's prayers and positive thoughts.  So far, we're all holding up fairly well... At least I am when I'm not alone for too long.  I've been busy getting everything ready for the wake, so that's kept my mind very busy.  Sadly, it's the people calling and sending their condolences that tend to be the hardest to bear.  Everyone wants to have a long conversation and relate stories and what not.  While I don't want to sound ungrateful, but it does make everything a bit more difficult to handle.    Admittedly, it's nice to know how well thought of my grandmother was.

So, once again, thank you so much!

Huggles to all of you!
~gena

Lady Jai

Many prayers for strength and comfort.  Hugs to you and your family.
M'Crack-Snuggl'n

Peddlin

Dear Gena -

I'm sure that your grandmother was a very special lady, and you were lucky to have her. Be grateful for every moment. I did have a little chat with my mother, who passed about four years ago. She is keeping an eye out for her and will be happy to show her the ropes. I'm sure they will become good friends, and all I can say is "Look out Heaven!" In the meantime, know that our thoughts and prayers are with you and all those you love.
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96