News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

FRANKENFEAST 2009

Started by Katie Bookwench, January 26, 2009, 08:39:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Gwyndolyn

Well... everyone that has seen it thinks that you are going to look great in it...  so I a very pleased with that...
Lady Gwyndolyn
Duchess of Kearsley

Guinevere of Leonesse

Quote from: Lady Gwyndolyn on February 10, 2009, 08:10:39 AM
Well... everyone that has seen it thinks that you are going to look great in it...  so I a very pleased with that...

Well I cannot certainly wait to wear it especially with all the work in my other things that's going with it, I've put in them so far. :)
The more you worry, the longer it will take.

flidais

I hope to be able to make Frankenfeast this year.  Missed it last year.  Keeping the fingers crossed.  And yes yes, it is that time of year again.  Garb sewing bliss!!!

AnyuBoo

Since my last post, I got shooed over into my sewing area to get sewing again (not that I mind).  :D  My nice, new, bigger sewing area...
Keeping fingers crossed for Frankenfeast...been too long since I saw you all.
When everything seems to be coming your way...
...you're in the wrong lane!

Lady Gwyndolyn

Quote from: AnyuBoo on February 11, 2009, 04:42:51 PM
Since my last post, I got shooed over into my sewing area to get sewing again (not that I mind).  :D  My nice, new, bigger sewing area...

If you sew anything more beauiful than what you wore to MMRF, I am going to give up on sewing!!!!  You always look so beautiful..... 

You both are greatly missed and we can't wait to see you...

HUGS
Lady Gwyndolyn
Duchess of Kearsley

AnyuBoo

Quote from: Lady Gwyndolyn on February 12, 2009, 09:22:41 AM
Quote from: AnyuBoo on February 11, 2009, 04:42:51 PM

If you sew anything more beauiful than what you wore to MMRF, I am going to give up on sewing!!!!  You always look so beautiful..... 

You both are greatly missed and we can't wait to see you...

HUGS

Aw, thanks.  Your stuff is so beautiful, that's high praise.
Right now, I'm making my eldest son's pirate frock coat.  Not that he needs it anytime soon, but it's a fairly quick and easy project with which to ease back into the sewing.  My Frankenfeast dress is already made, as I made it for last year, but was unable to go then.

Hugs

LadyAnn

Returning back to the topic... I shant be able to join everyone this year, because I have to work. :'(
"Castleteer"
"Buccaneer Anne Campbell"  ~ "Sailing Master of the Relentless"
"Stitch'n M'Crack"

max and kate

Lady Ann You will be missed.
Brethren of the Great Lakes
Outlanders
Castleteers
Irish Penny Brigade
M'Cracks

LadyAnn

I will miss everyone as well.  I may come up to the after party in the evening  ;D
"Castleteer"
"Buccaneer Anne Campbell"  ~ "Sailing Master of the Relentless"
"Stitch'n M'Crack"

Carl

Lady Ann you must attend or how else can we have a Where is Lady Ann post! Hope you can make the party.
Castleteer
Bretheren of the Great Lakes
Outlander
FOKTOP
True heirto the Duchy of Savoy
Rivet'n Penny

AnyuBoo

As an update on our Frankenfeast attendance, we now have our room reserved at the Bavarian Inn Lodge.   ;D
Looking forward to seeing you all. :)

sealion

Does anyone know if rooms are still available? I keep forgetting to call during the designated hours on the designated days (meaning I only think of it nights or weekends)!
Cindy/Ciana Leonardi di Firenze/Captain Cin

AnyuBoo

Quote from: sealion on February 21, 2009, 05:23:58 AM
Does anyone know if rooms are still available? I keep forgetting to call during the designated hours on the designated days (meaning I only think of it nights or weekends)!

When I called a few days ago, they did still have some available...but I'm not sure exactly which ones.

Madge Estes

waaah!  Won't be able to make it this year, as BARF isn't over until the 5th.  Will miss you all, but know you will have a grand time!
Live so your dreams recognize you.

Lady Gwyndolyn

We shall remember to raise a glass in your honor .....
Lady Gwyndolyn
Duchess of Kearsley