News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

When is it busy/empty at the Festival?

Started by Methos, January 29, 2009, 01:51:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoë

Quote from: Marcos Charron on February 10, 2009, 01:02:54 PM
Quote from: Methos on February 10, 2009, 12:04:05 PM

Thanks to everyone for the help and advice.

-Methos

Methos

Thant's what we are here for. Stop by the breakfast Sat morning, just look for the mob and the RF banner in the VIP parking lot.

Marcos

What time does that start/will you be there with the banner till opening cannon on Saturday?  I want to be able to meet y'all before the craziness begins, but I'll have to drag the family out of the hotel on time, haha.  They're not quite as concerned about being there by cannon as I am...that's when all the fun happens!!
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Marcos Charron

Zoe

The breakfast is supposed to start at 9am, one hour before cannon. I don't know this for a fact, but i am sure someone who knows better will chime in. As for the family, if you need a ride out early, let us know, someone is sure to be going in your direction.

Marcos
At the faire or in the wood shop, that's where I am!

Zoë

Sounds good.  I will try my best to drag them out there.  We are staying in Goodyear, which I know is a little bit of a ways away, but if someone is going past that direction I might call upon 'em if I need to. 
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Marcos Charron

Zoe

Just put the word out here, someone will sound off.

Marcos

Comte de Gilbert

yep we are planning to start at about 9:00, possibly sooner if they will allow us into the lot prior. Need enough time to clean up after ourselves prior to cannon.
Those that live by the sword, lose to those that live by the gun

Marcos Charron

Comte

Any iden when we can get in the lot?

Marcos

Comte de Gilbert

they usually open the lot at 9:00, but last year they allowed us to come in through the cast gate (where we normally exit) at about 8:30ish if I recall

Marcos Charron

Hmmmmmm

That gate is for cast?, I always enter through that gate, show them my pass and they wave me in.

Try it!

Marcos

Comte de Gilbert

usually they bring people in through the first gate, but that one is usually closed until 9am *shrugs*

Marcos Charron

Comte

I just drive in there anytime, Have Jessanne smile at them, they will let you through. ;D

Marcos