News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Bring your swimsuit

Started by AnnMarie B, May 17, 2009, 05:49:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnnMarie B

if you are hanging out at the Super 8 on closing weekend.  On Saturday night, instead of doing the "sit at separate tables and wait until 10:30 for your food" thing, Cat and I are going to grab fast food and then go back to the hotel to swim.  The more the merrier, and I figure we can make it a pool party.  I'll even bring Rice Krispie Treats. ;D  Hope to see everyone then  :)
Phoenix Risen

Taarna

Wow, you know I was just sitting here telling JP the same exact thing! I told him we should take out swim suits and utilize the pool! I know it will be very nice after a long hot day at fair! And what more relaxing before bed then a nice swim and shower!  Sounds great!
A chill in the air, over your shoulder, the Ice Queen's cold stare, you can only be one place. The Texas Ren Faire!

*Teach*

They actually filled the pool up again?
It was a swampy scary thing opening weekend...

*Sat by it and enjoyed a lot of rum though...*
*Got more Rum?* "Here, Try This!"
http://forums.wearephoenixrisen.com

Taarna

Perhaps someone should call before we go?  ???
A chill in the air, over your shoulder, the Ice Queen's cold stare, you can only be one place. The Texas Ren Faire!

eloquentXI

The Pool was fine when we stayed there for Blue's birthday.
If I can find a piece of floor or a bed to crash on for a night or two over the weekend, I'm totally game!
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Zaubon

Huzzah! The swimsuit is already packed. Eloquent you know I will always find room for you, but you might want to keep shopping. We don't want to ruin your reputation by having you stay with a Dirty Old Man TM.   :P

CatAshtrophy

Mmmm, Rice Krispie Treats.  :) It's gonna be fun.

Merlin

Does a birthday suit count?
Anál nathrach- Breath of serpent
Orth' bháis 's bethad- Spell of death and of life
Do chél dénmha- Thy omen of making

Taarna

Soooo... Merlin's bringing his staff???  :o  ;D

Merlin

Quote from: Taarna on May 17, 2009, 08:52:55 PM
Soooo... Merlin's bringing his staff???  :o  ;D

D'OH ! ! Ummm... well.... ummmm...
Anál nathrach- Breath of serpent
Orth' bháis 's bethad- Spell of death and of life
Do chél dénmha- Thy omen of making

Taarna

Bonny Pearl

We were planning for a swim too AnnMarie!  We are staying next door at the BW, but will walk over as soon as we get settled in.
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

AnnMarie B

Yea!! More people to play with  ;D Bonnie, pool was great last few weeks, just a little too cool to swim.  I'm sure it should be warm enough this weekend.  If not, we'll all just suck it up and swim anyway.  Although those who worry about their "staffs" might want more than a birthday suit if it's noit very warm  ;)
Phoenix Risen

Ryk Rakham

2 weeks ago a kid yelled from the pool at the Best Western "don't come in here mister, it's freezin'!" We will be staying at the Best Western Saturday night and possibly Sunday night. We may bring our suits and slip next door and join you...
Ryk Rakham, scourge of the Red River
Rhyk Dragonfang

Jezz the Belle, scourge of the scourge
Lady Sherry