News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Jefferson City Renaissance Faire 2009

Started by Lord and Lady Alberon, June 12, 2009, 12:02:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord and Lady Alberon

Jefferson City Renaissance Faire

Saturday June 20, 2009
Noon - 6:00 p.m.
Admission: $2 per person
2 & Under Free

;D There will be Jousting, The Jolly Rogers, Elvendrums, The Ladies of the Salty Kiss, The Musical Blades, The Deva Dancers, The Queen of the Fairies, Chuvani Dancers, The Royal Court, The Highland Games, Free children's crafts and games, & Wandering Minstrels.

http://www.mrrl.org/renfest/index.html

Anyone planning on attending this Faire ??

FOKTOP
Royal Order of Landsharks

Cormac

I'll certainly be giving it a thought over the next week.  Bit of a drive for me though.

drmzofdrgnz

Will you be there Lord & Lady Alberon along with Lord Logan?  Duckie will be there to give Lord Logan {HUGS}

Once Debauched

I MAY actually be able to make this!  I'll have to check a few things over the next day or so, but I'll get back to you and let you know!

Oh sheesh, I guess I need to email Clay and see if they can bring muh hat!
IWG  #3527 Local 29
IFRP #1228 Loblolly Lass, HMS Lying Bastard
FOKTOP
ROoL #29
Tequila:  The interactive shot

Amyj

Pirate Bob and I will try to make it if I don't have to work!  Mmmmm, Central Dairy Ice Cream!
I'm not fat, it's just that a skinny body couldn't hold ALL THIS PERSONALITY! ;)
Historically Accur-ISH

Lord and Lady Alberon

Cormac   Hope you can make it, if you do, Please be on the lookout for us, we would like to meet you  :D

Drmzofdrgnz   Of course we will be there, Lord Logan wouldn't let us miss it for ANYTHING!!!

Once Debauched   You better make it girlie, you didn't show back up like you promised at the other Faire! LOL

Amyj & Bob    We will be keeping our fingers crossed that you can make it  ;D   (Doctor Logan calls Amyj's work "She cant make it in today, She has Faire-i-tis & its contagious") LOL
FOKTOP
Royal Order of Landsharks

Charity 'The Pirhanna' O'Reilly

Hunnar and I were thinking about coming out this year, but do to the circumstances, we will not be able to make it this year. Hopefully we will be able to make it next year.

dott1

Yep! me too me too me too! I'll be there!
Darrel (But you can call me DOTT)
Watch out for those local 'Fun Do'ers'!

pyratetradingco

I'll be there (and OnceDebauched, I'll bring yer hat)

We'll be sharing booth space with Veiled Alliance/Chuvani.

Fingers crossed for nice weather!

limey_tech

Had so much fun at Jeff City.  Got to talk with some old friends and even made a few new ones.
Jason D. Smallen aka Kathryn's Daddy