News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

RenDezvous 2010 @ Scarborough Faire, TEXAS (April 24/25)

Started by Blue66669, July 20, 2009, 10:39:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue66669

Quote from: Lady Renee Buchanan on April 21, 2010, 06:32:45 AM
Leaving in 5 minutes for the airport.  Helloooooooooooo, Texas!

Leave my birthday gift at the door and get out LOL. I kid, I kid, welcome to TEXAS EVERYONE!!!
Blaidd Drwg

LadyDracolich

Well, it is with a sad heart that I must let you guys know that I will not be able to attend RenDezvous this year. :(  Recent health issues prevent me from making the trip. 

So, raise a pint for me and know that I am there in spirit! 

Hope everyone has a fantastic time and safe travels!!

Love to you all!
~LD
I don't know what you've heard, none of it is factual, but it's all true.

Blue66669

Awww Drac... I'm so sorry!!! I hope you get to feeling better honey.
Blaidd Drwg

Athena

I was looking forward to seeing you again, LD. You'll be missed! :(
A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~ Chinese Proverb

Kruzar

If plans hold steady.. It will be me +1 out there this weekend for the big shindig... Sword, New Boots, and Garb is all packed... now just gotta figure out how to get it all on the plane without too many hassles... :)
Gentleman Rogue

Merlin

OK.... Let's do THIS ! ! ! ! !

OK... I wont wear the wig......

But I think me caber toss beats any Mic who tries to stand before me and the ribbon ! ! !

HUZZAH CLAN GUNN! ! !

HUZZAH !

Anál nathrach- Breath of serpent
Orth' bháis 's bethad- Spell of death and of life
Do chél dénmha- Thy omen of making

Rani Zemirah

Awww... Lady D, I was sooooo hoping you would be there...  :(  

I hope you're health concerns clear up very soon, and you get to enjoy Faire a bit closer to home!  Next time, maybe!  :)
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Amras Elfwine

Elfwine Airlines will be wheels up very, very soon...though Todd the Squirrel is kinda like Mr. T when it comes to planes..."You ani't gettin' me on that plane, Amras...no way..."

R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

"Who are you callin' plushy??" ~ Todd the Squirrel

Hibernian

Quote from: LadyDracolich on April 21, 2010, 12:48:30 PM
Well, it is with a sad heart that I must let you guys know that I will not be able to attend RenDezvous this year. :(  Recent health issues prevent me from making the trip. 

So, raise a pint for me and know that I am there in spirit! 

Hope everyone has a fantastic time and safe travels!!

Love to you all!
~LD

We'll miss you...dibbs on her pints!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Apolonia

I arrived in Waxahachie today; not sure if anyone else is here from Arizona. When I planned this trip I didn't realize it was the same weekend as RenDezvous 2010 but I'm happy it turned out that way! Hope to meet many of you this weekend!

Merlin

Quote from: Apolonia on April 23, 2010, 07:10:35 PM
I arrived in Waxahachie today; not sure if anyone else is here from Arizona. When I planned this trip I didn't realize it was the same weekend as RenDezvous 2010 but I'm happy it turned out that way! Hope to meet many of you this weekend!

We'll be there setting up the meet and greet in the FOF parking lot in the morning.... see ya there !
Anál nathrach- Breath of serpent
Orth' bháis 's bethad- Spell of death and of life
Do chél dénmha- Thy omen of making

DeadBishop

Alright, you kids all have fun!  I'll be here holding down the fort again as usual while everybody is at Rendezvous.  I'm expecting stories and pics by next week!

R/F.com member since 2003

Trillium

I'm here with you DB. :P  :'(

Y'all have fun and be sure to spread around the faerie dust!
Got faerie dust?

LadyShadow

I'll join that crowd.  Please share stories and pics with those of us who couldnt make it.
May the stars always shine upon you and yours.

Royal Order of Landsharks Guppy # 98 :)

eloquentXI

Quote from: DeadBishop on April 23, 2010, 07:34:32 PM
Alright, you kids all have fun!  I'll be here holding down the fort again as usual while everybody is at Rendezvous.  I'm expecting stories and pics by next week!

Yessir!
I so wish you and Nyte were here!!  :-*
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)