News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Phoenix Risen! (Official Roster Thread)

Started by *Teach*, August 09, 2009, 03:19:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Broadside

Z,

I will have to stop by the camp this weekend to finally meet all that I can. That is if i don't fall asleep first... You guys can drain the energy right out of a performer during the day... Keep it up we love it.
"So long and thanks for all the fish!!" D.N.A.

Zaubon

We won't have the full crew this weekend, but we'd love to have you come by and visit!  Your whole crew is of course welcome, along with any captives or stragglers you happen to have aboard. 
Looks like supper Saturday will probably be Rueben sandwiches with some chips. I don't see any problem with throwing a few more on for you and anyone you decide to bring along. The coffee will be on to help with the exhaudtion issues. It's not the fancy stuff that Indulgences offers, but it's hot and has caffine.   ::)

Zaubon

*Teach*

Sigh... I never get to be there when Broadside shows up lol

*At least my rum is safe that way...*
*Got more Rum?* "Here, Try This!"
http://forums.wearephoenixrisen.com

Broadside

I will try to make it out this and next weekend so hopefully you will be back out one more time. Since it is close to the gate that goes back to my camper it is easier for me to stop by. I don't care to much for trying to locate people in teh ocean of tents that are further out.

*Teach*

My Lovely Lady and I will definitely be back out closing weekend.
Sadly we can't make it until late Friday night because she has to work that day.
Closing weekend should be a blast though!

*The rum shall flow!*

julessweetie

Quote from: *Teach* on November 18, 2009, 11:23:44 AM
My Lovely Lady and I will definitely be back out closing weekend.
Sadly we can't make it until late Friday night because she has to work that day.
Closing weekend should be a blast though!

*The rum shall flow!*

Yay!!! ;D ;D ;D

Broadside

I look forward to meeting all my fellow Flaming Birds in Flight.... ;D

Curryfingersnik

Quote from: Zaubon on November 18, 2009, 09:19:38 AM
We won't have the full crew this weekend, but we'd love to have you come by and visit!  Your whole crew is of course welcome, along with any captives or stragglers you happen to have aboard. 
Looks like supper Saturday will probably be Rueben sandwiches with some chips. I don't see any problem with throwing a few more on for you and anyone you decide to bring along. The coffee will be on to help with the exhaudtion issues. It's not the fancy stuff that Indulgences offers, but it's hot and has caffine.   ::)

Zaubon

So nice to meet you this weekend.  Thanks for the welcome and the hospitality. :) 

Zaubon

Quote from: Curryfingersnik on November 23, 2009, 10:59:29 AM

Zaubon

So nice to meet you this weekend.  Thanks for the welcome and the hospitality. :) 
Thank you for coming over and visiting. It was wonderful having both you and Darcy come see us.

Macintyre

Zaubon

YEAH!!!!! SHE made it!

Curryfingersnik

Quote from: Macintyre on November 23, 2009, 06:58:32 PM

Zaubon

YEAH!!!!! SHE made it!

Yeah, just in time for season to be over. :D

Macintyre

isisdy

*Teach*

Probably busy off being a narb gazi or something like that

*I am just the rum keeper... much easier job lol*

KeeperoftheBar

Quote from: isisdy on June 08, 2010, 05:14:48 PM
HEY! where's our rooster keeper????? ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Why do we keep roosters?  Chickens would be better to keep for the eggs.
Landshark # 97
Member, Phoenix Risen