News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

When are you going to MiRF?

Started by Celtic Lady, August 11, 2009, 12:46:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Athena

Thanks, Katie! Looking forward to visiting Hollygrove again and meeting some fellow Wenches. I can't wait to get back to the Guinness Pub!  8)
A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~ Chinese Proverb

Carl

Castleteer
Bretheren of the Great Lakes
Outlander
FOKTOP
True heirto the Duchy of Savoy
Rivet'n Penny

Severus Schmidt

Looking like every sunday opening day and all of labor day weekend. Think I am camping that weekend too.

anna*regina

I will be there Saturday, Sept 5th and Saturday, Sept 12th. I hope to see some of you lovely folks again!

Lord Virgil

Anna, it will be nice to see you again.  If I'm not mistaken, you came during the monsoon last year did you not?  We met at the pub I remember for sure, but the day I'm not positive.  If I'm right about the day, lets hope the weather is more kind to you this visit.
Nothing better in life than enjoying a pint amongst friends...Huzzah!

anna*regina

Oh, yes indeed. I met you on monsoon day last year. Thank you, I hope the weather will cooperate as well and I look forward to seeing you and your lovely lady again!

Poldugarian Warrior

Possibly this Saturday if it don't rain.

Celtic Lady

There may be a chance that we'll be there Sunday... most likely in 'dane clothing though. Tis going to be a very fast weekend for us but we're hoping to get to take my nephew to faire this season.

Margaret

Quote from: Poldugarian Warrior on August 31, 2009, 03:20:45 AM
Possibly this Saturday if it don't rain.

For right now, Weather.com is saying partly sunny to sunny for the 5th - 7th with high temps in the lower to mid 70's
Mistress Margaret Baynham
The Sweete Ladye
IWG #1656 MCL
wench.org (IWG forums)
ibrsc.org (IBRSC forums)

flidais

Quote from: Margaret on August 31, 2009, 09:14:38 AM

For right now, Weather.com is saying partly sunny to sunny for the 5th - 7th with high temps in the lower to mid 70's

Im so glad I'm not the only one who comes home from faire sunday and checks the weather for the next weekend.  And I am thinking partly sunny to sunny and 70 is sounding pretty perfect for our Labor Day weekend....HUZZAH!!!!

Poldugarian Warrior

I sure hope the forecast and the weather does turn out that way, but not to get negative, but to keep it real we do have 4 days to wait and see. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

LadyMeg

Yep, let's cross those fingers and pray for lovely weather since I've been convinced (like that was hard) to come out and enjoy another Sunday, so I'll see this coming Sunday!
|LadyMeg|
________
Galene, Nereid in pirate form
Lady Alethea Talbot

robert of armstrong

My wife, new baby and I were there this past weekend, and I will be returning for a second visit Sept 19th.
Always on the lookout for my next noble cause.

And because a flail don't need reloading, that's why.

LadyHawkeontheHill

...this weekend this weekend this weekend...really looking forward to it! Lots to pack, I've started already, wonder what I'll forget this time...
Willy Nilly on-the-wash town Strumpet
Castleteer Pillar
Irish Penny Brigade member

Jon Foster

One of my co-workers went this past weekend and we didn't go. Figures...

Edit: Has anyone seen Cyron or Canonman lately?

Jon.