News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Anyone going to be attending Final Weekend in October?

Started by Nitestar, August 15, 2009, 03:48:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celtic Lady

:( Our plans have changed as well. We are moving this weekend instead to a bigger apartment that has opened up. Soooo that takes precedence over faire. Hope everyone has fun and stays warm and dry.

renren

Quote from: renren on August 15, 2009, 07:44:37 PM
I usually attend the last weekend,also. But not Fest Friday, not my cup O tea.

Oh pooh! Can't make it, no funds.. Wanna wish all that can go a fun closing weekend!
Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

TheFerret

I shall be there though my pretty shiny clothes will not!  ;D
Ferret
Wench #1486
Bard #245
Sweet Shouter for Seventh Sojourn Soaps
I've got ADOS: Attention Deficit OOOH Shiny!

switch

Drove all day today, rained most of it.  We'll be there Sat/Sun. 

I take it I won't have to worry about parking there due to the weather.
Movie buff extraordinaire!

Lady Kathleen of Olmsted

GREAT NEWS!!! The Earl's injury is feeling better!!  We are making Closing Day on Sunday after all!!! We will try to take our time as we mosey all over the grounds.

On Saturday, we have tickets to the second to the last Twins game at the HHH. Should be a good one. That will make 7 games I have been to this season. We bought a partial Home Season Ticket package. Next year as well.
"As with Art as in Life, nothing succeeds like excess.".....Oscar Wilde

CelticOne

OK who was it on Fest Friday that let me know that I had left my mug on the top of the car? It was about 3:30ish pm and I know I saw the R/F badge on your garb. Just curious and wanted to say thanks.
The mind is like a parachute, its best when open.

Nitestar

Went and had a great time!  Saw some old friends, made some new ones, can't wait to do it all again!
Hope everyone had a great Faire Time!

Lord and Lady Nitestar

PS... 
Everyone have a Happy Halloween!!!
Lord and Lady Nitestar

winterland

Will be out Sunday around noon for the day. Should be a good day for passing the flask. Will have Amber to share. Looks like no rain so all is good.

Leyla

Quote from: Phoenix on October 03, 2009, 01:47:15 PM
OK who was it on Fest Friday that let me know that I had left my mug on the top of the car? It was about 3:30ish pm and I know I saw the R/F badge on your garb. Just curious and wanted to say thanks.

Me I think. I didn't see who was in the car, and I hadn't noticed the glass. I did however hear someone yelling that you'd left it on top of the car and I was close enough to catch up and mime drinking and point at your roof.  :D  Glad you didn't lose it!

CelticOne

Thanks Leyla for pointing it out to me. I'm glad it was noticed, though the bad thing is Goody told me before we started to leave not to forget it. Doh!
The mind is like a parachute, its best when open.