News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Group photo

Started by Tukaram, May 24, 2008, 06:40:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tukaram

Last year we took a group photo near the front gate on Memorial Day weekend.  What day are we doing it this year?  I know it has been discussed but I think it was on the old forum.

I will be there all three days, but for most of the faire I have been so busy with parade/weddings I have not made many of the gatherings.  It looks like I have a lot more free time this weekend!   ;D

Tuka

Captain Kilian

i was told everyone gathers at the kings pavilion before/after the parade - good time to gather folks up for photo ops.
"I'd like to thank all the little people...that just never saw it coming." - Me
Royal Order of the Landshark, Guppy 14

DonaCatalina

This Monday I think we need to do a group photo at 10:30 near the front gate.

There will be so many people marching with the veterans on Monday that everyone will be scattered to the high winds.

About half the group have never made it to the post-parade meet & greet because it takes so long for them to get back.
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Element of Air

So everyone wound up having the group photo at the Kings Pub after parade.

It was a very small photo due to the fact that most of us had left from the heat or were elsewhere in the grounds. We took it on the Stage at the Pub and I can not wait to see it.

Royal Duchess of Air, Music and Beauty in the court of Queen Bonnie.
FOKTOP
Royal Order of Landsharks, Guppy No. 25

Ottheinrich

My daughter took a couple of shots but they were REAL bad. Who else was there taking pictures?

Var Greyshadow

Sorry we couldn't make it.  That parade whipped us.  We stayed down near the Chess Board rehydrating and sitting in the shade.
"All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost..." ~J.R.R. Tolkien "The Fellowship of the Ring"

LadyMorna

I hated that we missed the group photo.  Sir Marcas and I ended up having to leave quite early, as I was not feeling well at all.  I am still a little under the weather with a sinus infection, but I plan on making it to the Lawton, OK Renfest the 1st weekend in June. If all goes well, we will spend the night and make a weekend of it.  Scarby will always be our home Faire, but Sir Marcas and I want to explore new worlds and seek out new Renaissance civilizations as well!  (Oops, that's my inner Trekkie trying to speak!)

Lady Morna
Mistress of Conundrum Castle, Wife of Sir Marcas McLaren, and Lady-in-Waiting to two royal housecats

THELADYKAT

I wanted to be in the photo but something came up. I am sorry I missed it but there where people there that did not want me in it anyways. Oh well life goes on I will see you all at TRF.
The Lady Kat.

Love with all your Heart, not just part of it.

DonaCatalina

Quote from: LadyMorna on May 28, 2008, 12:03:59 PM
I hated that we missed the group photo.  Sir Marcas and I ended up having to leave quite early, as I was not feeling well at all.  I am still a little under the weather with a sinus infection, but I plan on making it to the Lawton, OK Renfest the 1st weekend in June. If all goes well, we will spend the night and make a weekend of it.  Scarby will always be our home Faire, but Sir Marcas and I want to explore new worlds and seek out new Renaissance civilizations as well!  (Oops, that's my inner Trekkie trying to speak!)

Lady Morna

I hope you're feeling better now?
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Lady Ann of Draycott

I know that Melkar was there and took some pictures of the group.  Has he posted his pictures yet?
Collector of Wine and Roses
Clan McLotofus Elder
Landshark No. 96

Element of Air

Quote from: Lady Ann of Draycott on May 29, 2008, 02:20:08 PM
I know that Melkar was there and took some pictures of the group.  Has he posted his pictures yet?

*sigh* No, I just looked, he has not posted the last weekend photos yet... :(
FOKTOP

Melkar

OK, I've created the gallery for Memorial Day and put the group photo in it.  It's at
http://www.pbase.com/vstrick/scarby080526

It's the only thing in there right now.  I'm currently working on post-processing Saturday's run, then I'll do the rest of Monday's run.  I'll post to the photo thread as the full galleries come online.
BCNU,
  Melkar

THELADYKAT

Just shop me into the right side of the pic.  HHEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHE
The Lady Kat.

Love with all your Heart, not just part of it.

Element of Air

I believe that space has been saved for our Queen Bonnie at her request when she posted back in the previous forms that she would like to have a spot in the photo.
FOKTOP

eloquentXI

Quote from: THELADYKAT on May 30, 2008, 09:17:28 AM
Just shop me into the right side of the pic.  HHEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHE

Mmm....I dunno if that'll happen. Only Queen Bonnie is that special. ^_^;
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)