News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

BOO HOO HOO!!!

Started by baron snail, May 26, 2008, 11:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baron snail

I can't believe I missed closing weekend!!

Saturday, we spent the day desperately trying to find an open seat on an airplane to San Diego for Spookey. Try THAT on Memorial Day weekend. We finally scored, and I got her to the airport on time.

This is the first time she's seen Grimm since January, and the last chance before September when they get married just before he ships out to Iraq.

Sunday morning... my truck broke down on me ON MY WAY TO FAIRE!!

Aint that a kick in the seat??!!??

I'll see y'all next season.

If it ain't broke... don't fix it.

FaeGuardian

Sorry to hear about the truck.
In a couple of weeks I will be posting videos to YouTube.
http://www.youtube.com/faestalker

Element of Air

I am very happy that Spookey was able to get a flight out! Rather her go see Grmm than have her come to fair. He is more important than us.

I am so sorry to hear about your truck! That is never fun! I did miss seeing you again this weekend but thought that it might have been important. Turns out it was just a temper-mental vehicle. I am however happy that I was able to meet you when I did and spend some time speaking with you. I hope to see you soon at another Fair. Perhaps TRF if you attend.  :)
Royal Duchess of Air, Music and Beauty in the court of Queen Bonnie.
FOKTOP
Royal Order of Landsharks, Guppy No. 25

Sir Jerrick Rayfe

Wish we could have seen you!

Hope you have a great off-season!
Sir Jerrick Rayfe, Knight of F.O.K.T.O.P, and part time Mercenary.

Var Greyshadow

Wondered where you were Baron!  Glad you were able to get Spookey off see Grimm!  Like Element of air said, that's important.
"All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost..." ~J.R.R. Tolkien "The Fellowship of the Ring"

baron snail

Kind of a late reply here but...

Angela had a wonderful time in San Diego with Grimm and some of his Marine buddies...

and the truck only cost me $79 to fix...

(whew!!)
If it ain't broke... don't fix it.

LadyKatherineMcPherson

Father Jay and I both missed you.  Glad to know you are safe.  Looking forward to seeing you next year.
to unpathed waters, undreamed shores

Nicolas-Antoine

Quote from: baron snail on June 07, 2008, 04:48:07 PM
Kind of a late reply here but...

Angela had a wonderful time in San Diego with Grimm and some of his Marine buddies...

and the truck only cost me $79 to fix...

(whew!!)

Sounds like good news all around!