News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Thank you, Everyone

Started by AnnMarie B, November 29, 2009, 05:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnnMarie B

for making this another wonderful faire season for our family.  It is such an amazing feeling to run into great R/F people around every corner. I enjoyed meeting those of you who I had not yet had the pleasure of getting to know, and I always enjoy time spent with friends.  Both McLotofus and Phoenix Risen were warm and welcoming the few times I was able to make it out to patrons camp. Thanks for all your hospitality.  The performers and vendors all did a wonderful job of making it a sweet escape each and every weekend, and I am sad to see it come to an end.  I hope everyone had the same kind of special experience that we did, and I am looking forward to seeing as many of you as possible at Scarby.  Have a wonderful holiday season, and a big HUZZAH for rennies everywhere  ;D
Phoenix Risen

Rani Zemirah

I have to agree here, even though my renlet and I only made it down there once this season!  We wished we were there ever weekend, and we thought about you all each weekend, when we realized it was time for cannon, or fireworks, or dinner around the campfire... and so many other moments that have become treasured memories for the both of us.  We can't wait to come down again, and we are looking forward to Scarby with great impatience!!! 

Thank you all so very much for making us feel so welcome, and so much a part of the TRF fairemily... it was much more than wonderful, and it was because of all of you! 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Breandan

All things considered, this was one of the best faire seasons for me in 20 years. Reminded me of what it was like when I first started working there :)
Author, bladesmith, and fuzzy teddybear.

"I've fought my wars and drank my mead in this life, the afterlife for me will be one endless renaissance festival with an old-school tabletop game store the size of a Costco next door ;D " - me

Blue66669

This has been the best season for me... like ever. I've been very fortunate to make a lot of new friends, and I know that I will miss them very much. My homies at Wine and Alchemy, as well as my new homies from Shunyata, Breandan, Leigh, Drea, Liz, Shawn the fortune teller..... all a great addition to people that I'm proud to know. This season has seen bridges built and bridges burned, but still, with everything that has happened, this has been the best year for me. Thank you all for making me believe in Ren again!
Blaidd Drwg

Breandan

and all it took was Loki, a hypnosis session, and a bag of ferrets! ;D

okay, maybe the ferrets were just in my sleep deprived imagination, but dangnubbit, they were cuddly!
Author, bladesmith, and fuzzy teddybear.

"I've fought my wars and drank my mead in this life, the afterlife for me will be one endless renaissance festival with an old-school tabletop game store the size of a Costco next door ;D " - me

Zardoz

I'm finding it hard to express how much I enjoyed TRF and all my friends this year. I'm proud to be part of some of the most friendly, talented and generally extraordinary folks I've had the pleasure to know.
"Pants are for guys with ugly legs"
Member of Clan McLotofus,
IBRSC# 1619,
As seen in Renaissance Magazine

Mouse

Yes indeed. Thank you all. I finally scurried down to McLotofus Friday and Saturday Night. Meet Bonnie, who greeted me with a welcoming shriek *too funny*, Valt, who next to me the size difference was comical, Blue, Elo who was my unofficial guide, Rapier, who after figuring out WHO I was drug me into the camp...thank you sir. I was quite meek til that point. I assume he thought I was another underage seeker. Though, it was not helping that everyone I asked for wasn't there Friday so his suspicion kept getting stronger and stronger. Then I said.."Ummm..I'm Mouse?" MOUSE! *yank*....Fraser, Finally glad to meet you sir. I hope you arent still under the weather as I write this. Breandan, wordsmith. Next year, I am getting myself a bearded axe sir. Anyone else I left out, thank you all for feeding me and being so welcoming. I intend to see you all next year and oh Valt. Jangles, Hayley, whatever you call her...she says hi.
Wee, sleekit, cow'rin, tim'rous beastie

"MOUSE,n. "Animalistic man-child which strews it's path with fainting woman"....less so these days :)

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Brother Mouse, i hope that you and MRS. Mouse will be able to make it out to TRF more next year... you are welcome in McLot's camp any time.

To everyone that i have met this year and have made me feel welcome... THANK YOU.  This was one of the most awesome, mind bending experiences that I've ever had.  Now that i'm feeling the "faire burnout" factor.... i have the holidays to deal with and look towards Sherwood & Scarby.

It was one hellva season!  HUZZAH!!
Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

Broadside

OK just wanted to say thank you to all that came by and caught at least one of our shows this year. Thanks to you all we had the best season that the crew of the Pride of Bedlam has ever had. We brought out 50 CD's on Friday and were completely sold out by the 2:30 show on Sunday.

On a personal note:

Thank you to Zaubon and Teach for staying on me to make it out to camp. That was the first time I had been on that sided in about 4 years. I enjoyed getting to meet you all as Jarimie and not have to be Broadside the whole time.  Well now it's time to recoup and get my voice back before Scarby as we will most likely be performing there on Pirate Weekend. Thanks again for welcoming me in and being a open and friendly extended family.
Thanks again,
"So long and thanks for all the fish!!" D.N.A.

HollyAtFairyEffects

Thank you to Blue for the loki!  It was the first that I've had and it was quite good :)

Mouse

Holly. I was looking for you Sunday. I went by Fairy Effects and was going to ask around but alas, the person who I was to inquire from was busy taking pictures of Alaric from the store.

"MOUSE,n. "Animalistic man-child which strews it's path with fainting woman"....less so these days :)

HollyAtFairyEffects

Quote from: Mouse on November 30, 2009, 02:57:24 PM
Holly. I was looking for you Sunday. I went by Fairy Effects and was going to ask around but alas, the person who I was to inquire from was busy taking pictures of Alaric from the store.

lol.  Was that you?  You left before I could explain that I wasn't mad at you, I was mad at the fact that Alaric's friend left.  We were enjoying the nice view from the porch. 

You should have stayed.  I would have taken pictures of you, too :)

*Teach*

Quote from: Broadside on November 30, 2009, 02:27:03 PM
OK just wanted to say thank you to all that came by and caught at least one of our shows this year. Thanks to you all we had the best season that the crew of the Pride of Bedlam has ever had. We brought out 50 CD's on Friday and were completely sold out by the 2:30 show on Sunday.

On a personal note:

Thank you to Zaubon and Teach for staying on me to make it out to camp. That was the first time I had been on that sided in about 4 years. I enjoyed getting to meet you all as Jarimie and not have to be Broadside the whole time.  Well now it's time to recoup and get my voice back before Scarby as we will most likely be performing there on Pirate Weekend. Thanks again for welcoming me in and being a open and friendly extended family.
Thanks again,

A priviledge to have you out there Broadside!
Your apple pie was quite a treat.
And I am glad I was able to get my CD before you sold out. I bought it at that same 2:30 show!

*You're a good man to sit about drinking rum with!*
*Got more Rum?* "Here, Try This!"
http://forums.wearephoenixrisen.com

eloquentXI

This season has been incredible, the few times I've been able to make it out.
You all are the reason that made the miles so worth it though.
Thank you for the good times, the great company, the incredible memories.
We've had so many new faces join the motley crew of forum members and I'm so glad to have met so many of them! Our growing contingent seems to get larger year by year.
To those that I didn't meet, I'm keeping my eyes out and will look forward to meeting you in the future.
Thanks goes to everyone that gave a helping hand to this gypsy chick; feeding me, helping put up my tent, and everything else I can't think of this season.

Same time, same place next year? You bet your arse, I'll see you there!
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Mouse

Quote from: HollyAtFairyEffects on November 30, 2009, 03:13:54 PM
Quote from: Mouse on November 30, 2009, 02:57:24 PM

lol.  Was that you?  You left before I could explain that I wasn't mad at you, I was mad at the fact that Alaric's friend left.  We were enjoying the nice view from the porch. 

You should have stayed.  I would have taken pictures of you, too :)

That was you on the stoop. You know, I caught him later at the Sea Devil...he found a way to practically make out with Miss Mouse, the on in the black corset next to the woman in the silver jinglys...heck, her as well. I should of sent him your way.