News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Official Sherwood 2010 Roll Call: Who, What, When, Where?

Started by eloquentXI, December 07, 2009, 02:13:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merlin

Anál nathrach- Breath of serpent
Orth' bháis 's bethad- Spell of death and of life
Do chél dénmha- Thy omen of making

Stephanie, lady perfumer

Each weekend you'll find me at my booth, Iris Adornments and Apothecary, along with CrystalKittyCat. (I hope to get her to post here as well ;) )

HUGE thanks to faire management and to all volunteers--your hard work you've been putting in is making this faire wonderful! It is so exciting!
perfumer of Iris Adornments and Apothecary ~ Sherwood Forest Faire

Lishy

Just wanted to update that because of other commitments, the booth won't be happening this year.  But we will still be there having our wedding on Opening Weekend.

If you dont receive an invite, please contact me before just showing up.  The chapel is really limited on space, and our family is priority in that regard.  Thank you everyone!
Muintir Go Deo!
SquishyLishy, Squeak, 1/2 of D-Lish
Clan o hEighnigh

Mast Hugger Kate

Melkar

I'll be there both days opening weekend.  Driving in as it's not far from my place!  YES!!! Finally a faire where I don't have a 3-4 hour drive each way every time I visit!  Now THAT'S worth a happy dance.  :D
BCNU,
  Melkar

The Rogue Gambit

ill be there opening weekend and hopefully be able to go a second time around a couple weeks later, Huzzah!!!
Gambit, Whiskey boy, Kilt boy, and many others......

Lady Rosaline

I will be there Opening weekend and Closing for sure. I may squeeze in a few more but nothing set in stone yet.
I'm the reason the rum is gone! (Unless Teach is near by!)

Chianti

We will try to make it out, but not sure which weekend to go.   I'm also not sure if we do go if we'll be dressed up or in civvies. 

ravic

We'll be there depending on the job. As in, whether I actually have one by then.

Blue66669

Ok, so it's a "may or may not" with me working there. If I am, then I'll let ppl know where I am. If not, I may only make it once, if at all.
Blaidd Drwg

RenShirts

RenShirts booth is coming along but this cold weather has stopped building until next week when the two huge doors arrive.  Posted new photos link on the RenShirts.com web site.

Breandan

We're planning on trying, but it all depends on how Tiff is feeling, since she is due at the end of March/beginning of April (listed due date is 03 April), so put us down as a "maybe". Not sure which weekend, though.
Author, bladesmith, and fuzzy teddybear.

"I've fought my wars and drank my mead in this life, the afterlife for me will be one endless renaissance festival with an old-school tabletop game store the size of a Costco next door ;D " - me

Barret

I will be headed down opening weekend at the least, then depending on what else is going on in my life I will try to make it down for other weekends.

Macintyre

I plan on being there opening for sure, and depending on how things go, march 27 and 28 for my b-day weekend.

Breandan

eerie... my birthday is 31 March :D Unfortunately, Fíonna is due right around then, so we can't make it that late in the run. Be nice to see you guys again.
Author, bladesmith, and fuzzy teddybear.

"I've fought my wars and drank my mead in this life, the afterlife for me will be one endless renaissance festival with an old-school tabletop game store the size of a Costco next door ;D " - me