News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Official Sherwood 2010 Roll Call: Who, What, When, Where?

Started by eloquentXI, December 07, 2009, 02:13:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin Montgomery

If I have failed to mention it,I will be at the faire OPENING WEEKEND!!                                          I will be camping "somewhere"          "Have Firepit Will Travel"
Half the man I used to be!! 
Landshark#79      
Member of Culloden Moor

Yrose

Don't forget to smell the roses, but watch out for the thorns!

knarlyknot

We'll be out opening weekend as playtrons,  but we'll also have a booth the entire run, #104 to the left of the gate.

Blue66669

Blaidd Drwg

Lord Virgo

I will be there March 20th with a small contingent and we will be camping.  Looking forward to it
XTREEM HORN LORD
THE WRONG ONE CAMP
SHAME THY SELF
TIS FOLLY

LadyJessica

Please add me and the hubby and McShuggenah (about 5ppl) to the list for camping opening weekend.
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

ArielCallista

I'm considering coming opening weekend...or possibly another weekend depending on themes...I'll look into it...the only issue is it will only be for sunday...seeing as i work til like 10 saturday night and have classes at 11 am monday...I'd be driving by myself from denton and I've never driven anywhere near austin...I'm not sure if I want to make the trip alone...So I need convincing one way or another lol
Things are shaping up to be...
Pretty. Odd.

Blue66669

Dag nabbit.... looks like I'll be working for Fellowship Foundry for the run of Sherwood. See everyone out there!
Blaidd Drwg

Rani Zemirah

Unfortunately, I'm afraid my renlet and I won't be making it for opening weekend, after all.  We will miss you all, more than I can possibly say.  :'(

I'm not sure if we will be able to make it at all this season... 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Hejanais

Regina the mud beggar lady will be there every weekend.  I'll more than likely be there with her.  Jan

RenRobin

Quote from: Rani Zemirah on January 26, 2010, 07:49:27 PM
Unfortunately, I'm afraid my renlet and I won't be making it for opening weekend, after all.  We will miss you all, more than I can possibly say.  :'(

Bummer Rani.   :'(  Was looking forward to meeting you in person.
Loki-terr (in training)

Bonny Pearl

MacKee and I will be there March 20th.  Can't miss Moondawgs wedding!  ;D

Looks like we will be hotelin' it since I heard no travel trailers are permitted this season.   :(
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

Rani Zemirah

Quote from: RenRobin on January 28, 2010, 05:15:40 PM
Quote from: Rani Zemirah on January 26, 2010, 07:49:27 PM

Bummer Rani.   :'(  Was looking forward to meeting you in person.

I know... I've been looking forward to meeting you, and everyone else I've missed the last two times I've been to a TX Faire...  :'(
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Queen Bonnie

So sorry you won't be able to come Rani Z. You will be missed! Hugs!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

Birdinthelocker

I will in all likelyhood be in attendance a lot since It's right down the road from Austin :)

Capt. Jack will be there opening weekend unless something terrible happens.
No flag no country, you can't have one.