News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Albannach will be in Charlotte Thursday Feb 11th!

Started by Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia, January 07, 2010, 12:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

http://www.albannachmusic.com/tour/info/beatinonburns.html

Posted here as well as in the Clan M'Crack thread, thanks Shutter'n aka Lady Hawke on the Hill for the heads up!

Whose joining us? 
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

LadyHawkeontheHill

Also David Ross, the author that travelled with them, died January 2nd. He had a great presence. If anyone is so inclined, you can convey condolences on their website.

And yes, barring inclement weather, I'm gonna be there! This event is being called "Scotland Rocks Charlotte".

Willy Nilly on-the-wash town Strumpet
Castleteer Pillar
Irish Penny Brigade member

renfairephotog

That is sad news about David Ross. He was so entertaining and educational at KYHRF.
Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

Hibernian

Hmm, time to check the call schedule, has the makings of a great Thursday night!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Auryn

I hope for your guys' sake that you go see Albannach- they are beyond amazing.
They were down here for the Scottish games last weekend- it was my 3rd time seeing them.

Unfortunately Jaquie wasn't with them.
For those of you who don't know their lead drummer Kyle left back in October I think.
The new guy wasn't bad but there was a very very noticeable difference in energy. I missed Kyle's roars for sure.
Its still a great show though- hope you guys enjoy it and spread the Albannach love.
Scissors cuts Paper. Paper covers Rock. Rock crushes Lizard. Lizard? poisons Spock. Spock smashes Scissors. Scissors dec