News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

What is your favorite coffee cup?

Started by Welsh Wench, January 18, 2010, 08:59:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RumbaRue

My favorite coffee mug is cobalt blue glass with yellow stars and moons on it. Got it at K-Mart many eons ago.

My other favorite is a white mug with a funny pirate picture/with hook that says, "Dead till I gets me coffee."
Being Blond means I have the right to walk into any wall.

Celtic_Fae

Quote from: Aiacha on January 19, 2010, 12:13:42 PM
It's one that says "Stress:The confusion caused when ones mind overrides the body's natural desire to choke the ____ out of some idiot that desperately deserves it."  I've had it since college.

You have that one too? I love it. It's chipped, stained, and faded by now, but I still love mine!

MorganaLightskirt

Mine says "Why be a Queen when you can be a Goddess" and on the inner rim..."You may still call me Her Royal Highness"
Honor Ruled by Steel    By Blood I am the Protector of the Sacred Steel  (that's what the sword says)

Jack Daw at Work

I have a rough-crafted ceramic mug that says, "MacIntyre" with the clan crest on it.  It's large, too.
Steve "Jack Daw" McIntyre

"The honour the Sleat Carpenter obtained...is still preserved for his descendants."

Anna Iram

Funny, I don't have a favorite. Some are gifts, so I choose one because that person has come to mind, and some are seasonal, like the ones with the beautiful fall leaves on the inside, and there is the huge big green one when I want a huge cup of tea to settle down with.

I do have one that belong to Anna. It's only used when I'm dressing for faire. It's cream porcelain and rimmed in rose pink, with a single long stemmed rose painted on the outside and the words inspring painted on the inside with two tiny pink hearts. Silly and romantic. :)

Jack Daw at Work

I have a large collection of coffee mugs from a lot of banks, some of which have closed.
Steve "Jack Daw" McIntyre

"The honour the Sleat Carpenter obtained...is still preserved for his descendants."

Amras Elfwine

I have three I would classify as favorites. One is an old Special Forces mug. The other, at home, is a copy of the Second Class Passenger coffee cup from the White Star Liner Titanic. At work, I drink out of the latest Maryland Renaissance Festival coffee cup, which is always a miniature of that years beer mug...I change it out every year.

Cheers!
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

"Who are you callin' plushy??" ~ Todd the Squirrel

Joyce "Delfinia DuSwallow" Howard

A big ole colbalt blue Starbucks mug.
MDRF Dandy  "Delfinia DuSwallow"
Sun'n Penny - Clan O'Morda
LandShark #71
Maker of Buttery Nipples

Lady Pagos

My favorite mug is a white ceramic mug with a little lizard climbing up the side. It's got little footprints carved out of the side of the mug where the lizard climbed up.  And the lizard has a piece of the mug in its mouth.  I like this mug so much, I don't want to drink out of it anymore for fear that I'll break it :P
Pagos M'Crack
Sister of Bugsey
Loveland Castleteer