News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

What is your favorite coffee cup?

Started by Welsh Wench, January 18, 2010, 08:59:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Welsh Wench

Don't deny it! We all have one. The one you gravitate to in your cupboard more than others.

So tell us about it!

Mine is covered in little green birds. In the middle is one bird in a sombrero and it says
'Juan in a million'.  :D
Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

LordEustace

any old cup will do for me, as long as it keeps the drink warm.
I'm partially Scottish, partially Irish, and there's a small amount of Native American somewhere in there...

Captain Jack Wolfe

Mine is an oversized handmade mug, painted with a landscape and a chestnut Arabian horse.
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Ambrosine

Mine is actually a tall christmas tumbler mug. Its just white and on one side it says "Naughty" and the other "nice" this way I can warn my husband how I'm feeling early in the morning! :P

Plus its my largest mug so I can fit a lot of coffee in it!
Stitch Witch of the Harbinger

Tipsy Gypsy

My "Save the TaTas" mug. It's a matter that's close to my heart - literally :)
"It's just water, officer, I swear. And yeast. And a little honey. How the alcohol got in, I have no idea!"

Molden

I have two actually - one Home, an' one Away.

Home - an old school white ceramic coffee cup that has me 'dane name an a sailing ship sillhoutted against a large orange sun. Mom got it for me in Port Aransas, TX when I was in my 20's.

Away - My ATF Ren Buddy, Mr. Julian Stone, 'as a large white ceramic mug with bears, umm..."hooking up" in various positions going around it. His 3-yr old step daughter asked him what the bears were doing - DANCING! sez he!!! So I always go for th' Dancing Bears mug when I visit them.  :D
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

Capt. Morgan

There can be only one.....

My constant office companion and holder of the Nectar of the Gods can be none other than my offical "Highlander" coffee mug that I got along with some other items when I ordered the TV series on video many years ago....
I can be one of those "bad things" that happen to bad people.

Just Randall

Mediocrity is the refuge of the unimaginative...

Noble Dreg

A green "flecked stoneware" mug from the Black Hills Institute of Geological Research.  It has an image of a T-rex skull on it...yep, geek.
"Why a spoon cousin? Why not an axe?"
Because it's dull you twit, it'll hurt more. Now SEW, and keep the stitches small

Blue66669

Mine is an oddly shaped kinda squared off cup. It's black on the outside, and red on the inside, with the red just peeking over the top. It's a bit larger than most coffee cups in my cupboard, holding close to two cups of coffee. LOVE IT!
Blaidd Drwg

Betty Munro

Any mug of coffee with whipped cream on top!

Taffy Saltwater

All my home "stuff" is in storage. *heavy sigh*  My work cup has a raised b/w Tinkerbell w/lime green "Tink" underneath.  Tink was my childhood nickname and so I have a large-ish collection of Tinkerbell mugs.
Sveethot!

KeeperoftheBar

I have 2, at home it is one with my 'dane name that my Mom gave me 20 some years ago.  At work it is my grey 1991 Scarborough Faire cup.  It is older than a few of my co-workers.
Landshark # 97
Member, Phoenix Risen

Lady Christina de Pond

my hot chocolate/ hot tea mug is this white mug with blue trim and in the middle of it sits a silver snow flake below it it says Let it snow it's my favorite
Helmswoman of the Fiesty Lady
Lady Ashley of De Coals
Militissa in the Frati della Beata Gloriosa Vergine Mari

Rapier Half-Wit

I don't actually have one, now that I think about it.
If her eyes aren't sparkling, you didn't do it right...