News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

What not to miss

Started by Gauwyn of Bracknell, January 24, 2010, 07:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Greetings

We will be returning to ARF over president's weekend.  We were there last year.

Anything that we should NOT miss (food, drink, pubs, acts)?

Do the RF'ers meet any where?

Gramercy
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

crazyrennie

Any of the acts on the Falconers' Heath-Cast in Bronze,

Apolonia

Quote from: Gauwyn of Brocknell on January 24, 2010, 07:00:01 PM
Greetings

Gramercy

Prior to opening cannon, you can find a group of us in the VIP parking area (across from the will-call window and adjacent to the flushies). The Dancing Pig pub has been a focal point in the past, as has the Falconer's Heath. I'm trying to find out from the Lady Julianne if it will be the same this year.

Prior to

Abbot Bubo

I haven't been to AZRF since '97...I'm hoping to get a group together to head to AZRF for the weekend from Estrella War which is about 20 minutes away...but the merchants row at Estrella is a must see...over 180 vendors this year.

Apolonia

Quote from: Apolonia on January 25, 2010, 02:48:50 PM
Quote from: Gauwyn of Brocknell on January 24, 2010, 07:00:01 PM
Greetings
Gramercy

Prior to opening cannon, you can find a group of us in the VIP parking area (across from the will-call window and adjacent to the flushies). The Dancing Pig pub has been a focal point in the past, as has the Falconer's Heath. I'm trying to find out from the Lady Julianne if it will be the same this year.

Plan on finding us in the VIP parking area prior to opening cannon (which is at 10:00). You really cannot miss it as it is close to the gate and, as I said, adjacent to the flushies outside of the gate.

Comte de Gilbert

Saturday of presidents weekend just look for the gaggle of garbed folks congregated around my blue Tundra double cab, as we will have breakfast set out there
Those that live by the sword, lose to those that live by the gun