News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Bob Ford

Started by Ariyana the hugging wench, February 02, 2010, 09:00:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ariyana the hugging wench

Hey guys, in talking to Bob Ford, both at the end of last season and quite recently, He has said he will not be at ORF, certainly not full time, if they don't pay for the Ragamuffins to be there with him. He is considering the Wild West Festival, where the Ragamuffins played last year.
I was thinking, maybe we should write to Ohio and tell them how much we love Bob Ford, and how much we want him and The Ragamuffins there. I truly can't imagine a faire day with no Bob Ford.
Just a thought, maybe a ground swell of contacts would help.

Athena

Are they going to have any entertainment left?   ???
A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~ Chinese Proverb

CapnFayeCutler

Ugh apparently not! As long as they NEVER bring back Toga Party, they'll be doing something right.
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Capt Lucy

Quote from: CapnFayeCutler on February 02, 2010, 10:18:50 PM
Ugh apparently not! As long as they NEVER bring back Toga Party, they'll be doing something right.

Hive five on THAT! 

I can totally believe it about Bob though :(  Ohio has a rep for pegging off ones we love.  GRrr.
Dame Lucy, Captain of the Crimson Phoenix
IWG #2772 L77 Madame Emeritus
Booty'n Penny
Ette, R/F, IFORP, Merc, FOKTOP, Rengeek blah blah blah...

ladylissame

Yea, I'm hearing a lot of not-so-good things about OHRF behind the scenes right now. (I agree with Toga Party)
I keep hoping someone else will buy the faire and return it to its more......glorious days from years ago.

Jeanne

I think we've all wished for a new owner a time or twenty... Sigh.  :-\
Lost Viking
ORF Street Cast - Dilettante Scruffins
IWG #3856 - Kaitrin O'Dulchaointigh