News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Tartanic!!

Started by Tammy, February 03, 2010, 04:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tammy

I got this from Syngethedragon on Twitter...

For the 25th Anniversary of GARF, TARTANIC will be invading the village! Men without pants... http://www.tartanic.net/photos
Royal Protector of Raccoons, Mistress of the Poi, Best Friend of Windland/Nim, Guppy, Seamstress for The Feisty Lady.

Lady Christina de Pond

men playing instruments in kilts hmmmmmm
Helmswoman of the Fiesty Lady
Lady Ashley of De Coals
Militissa in the Frati della Beata Gloriosa Vergine Mari

CapnFayeCutler

Aww yay! I love Tartanic! Wish we could get something like that for TN!
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Princess_BG

They were awesome at Georgia! We came home with three of their cds and one is even autographed! Do they do any of the other faires around the south?

Rani Zemirah

Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

The Scotsquatch

Tartanic is awesome!  And if you like Tartanic, you'd LOVE Albernach!!!  They play at the Kentucky faire, and they rock!!!

Kev
Kev and Patti
Siege The Day!!!
Obside Diem!!!

Tammy

Do you mean Albannach?? I saw them this weekend at the Loch Norman Highland Games above Charlotte, NC. Wow!! They blew me away in person. I'd heard their music online, but nothing really prepares you for a live performance!
Royal Protector of Raccoons, Mistress of the Poi, Best Friend of Windland/Nim, Guppy, Seamstress for The Feisty Lady.

The Scotsquatch

Quote from: Tammy on April 19, 2010, 02:58:39 PM
Do you mean Albannach?? I saw them this weekend at the Loch Norman Highland Games above Charlotte, NC. Wow!! They blew me away in person. I'd heard their music online, but nothing really prepares you for a live performance!

Yep!  I misspelled it.  But they are FROM Scotland, and even though I love Tartanic, they rock SO much more...you'd have to see them to believe it!

Kev
Kev and Patti
Siege The Day!!!
Obside Diem!!!

meauho

Quote from: Princess_BG on April 18, 2010, 08:13:51 PM
They were awesome at Georgia! We came home with three of their cds and one is even autographed! Do they do any of the other faires around the south?

I know that they come to Texas, but I would suggest checking out their website for other locations.
"New ideas are always suspected, and usually opposed,without any other reason but because they are not already common."