News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Visiting in March!

Started by Charlotte Rowan, February 15, 2010, 04:00:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlotte Rowan

Hi Florida Rennies!

My husband and I are making a trip to FL to visit my grandparents and aunt and uncles and cousins in Okeechobee, and I'm pretty sure we're going to be able to make a stop at BARF for a day! Yay!!!

Most likely it will be Saturday, March 20 as we're arriving on the 19th and want to be in Okeechobee on Sunday. Hope to meet you all!
Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

Squire Mickey

Will be looking forward to it!

Must give you proper thanks for helping me come up with the design fer me Pirate Coat! (Also became the design and pattern fer about 10 more of me crews coats as well  ;D)
Mickey Flint, Esquire
First Mate, The Harbinger
Landshark #107
IFRP #1473
Clan M'Crack P.E.T.
Captain, Ithilean Ran

Charlotte Rowan

Quote from: Squire Mickey on February 15, 2010, 04:07:04 PM
Will be looking forward to it!

Must give you proper thanks for helping me come up with the design fer me Pirate Coat! (Also became the design and pattern fer about 10 more of me crews coats as well  ;D)

Ha! That's awesome!

Ladyfair

Be sure to stop by and sign in the memory book!!  Its at the Things from Rings booth...on the other side of the field from Mickey...sigh...

Look for the Mud show stage and the booth is to the left if you are in the seats... smile
Lady Penny Clan Sutcliff - MI Chieftess
2013 Penny family Gathering Sept 7-8
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

Charlotte Rowan

Quote from: Ladyfair on February 16, 2010, 03:01:19 PM
Be sure to stop by and sign in the memory book!!  Its at the Things from Rings booth...on the other side of the field from Mickey...sigh...

Look for the Mud show stage and the booth is to the left if you are in the seats... smile

Yay! We'll make sure to do that!

Count Adolfo

It's the weekend after St Molden's
you'd better look for me!
your muse...

me
:p

Charlotte Rowan

Quote from: Count Adolfo on February 24, 2010, 11:11:23 AM
It's the weekend after St Molden's
you'd better look for me!
your muse...

me
:p

I know, I saw that St Molden's is the weekend before, but alas, this was the weekend both Rob & I could get Friday and Monday off work. :) Oh well. Will be lovely to finally meet you, Count!

Count Adolfo

the pleasure, I am certain, will be all mine

Squire Mickey

Also make sure ye stop by the Two Gentlemen of Fortune booth and give greetings. We be in the back o the fair at the end of the jousting fields (and right close to the Pirates Pub - coincidence I be sure).
Mickey Flint, Esquire
Landshark #107
IFRP #1473
Clan M'Crack P.E.T.
Captain, Ithilean Ran

Count Adolfo

Mickey
I shall be SURE to show her 2GoF... if I get the honour of showing her about.
I don't believe a visit to BARF is complete without a stop there... high praise in your first year, no?

Charlotte Rowan

I'll most likely be in belly dancer garb instead of my usual pirate garb. We are trying not to check a bag and my pirate garb takes up too much space. :)

Marietta Graziella

You could always wear part of it instead of packing it.   ;)

How do you think some of those fantastic hats make the trip!  More than one person said they carried it on their lap!  ;D

I hope you have as much fun as we did last weekend!  Sending thoughts of good weather your way.
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

NoBill Lurker

Weather for Saturday is...

50 in the morning with a high of 75 and breezy, looks to be another beautiful weekend... ;D
So what are you doing this weekend?
I'm going to BARF!!!
You're going to...wait...WHAT???

Squire Mickey

Quote from: Charlotte Rowan on March 17, 2010, 12:14:36 PM
I'll most likely be in belly dancer garb instead of my usual pirate garb. We are trying not to check a bag and my pirate garb takes up too much space. :)

All the more reason to be a purchasing some more!!!!    ;)

Also, we (the fair) are open on Friday as well. Not sure when you are getting in, but just an FYI

Also, I have discount tickets if you need them. $13....
Mickey Flint, Esquire
Landshark #107
IFRP #1473
Clan M'Crack P.E.T.
Captain, Ithilean Ran