News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

When and Where - The List (oooohhhh)

Started by LadyJessica, May 28, 2008, 09:34:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Bonnie

I have not missed one TRF weekend in 2 years. Alas!  The TRF plague has me down- but not out. Sadly I feel it is wiser to lay low here this weekend and get over the bug.I had even made my little Familiar Tachi2, Scots garb.   See you all next weekend! I hope!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

MacLaren

Sorry to hear that, my Queen. Get plenty of rest, and we'll see you soon.
Dan
Clan McLotofus
Captain, HMS Landshark
ROoL #78, guppy
FOKTOP

Queen Bonnie

Thanks Dan. I will sure miss being at TRF.
Wingardium Leviosa!

LadyElizabeth

We will all surely miss you and your weather spells.... looks to be a cold one this weekend, especially for fairy garb!!  Hopefully you'll make it back next weekend feeling wonderful and revived!!
Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Frost the Arctic Barbarian
Red the pirate

Queen Bonnie

Thanks Lady Elizabeth.  I am feeling like something the cat would not bother dragging in today. My weather spell went awry too! Alas! Too much hair of cat. It happens around here!
Hoping to be all better by next weekend.Mixing a fresh batch of potions!LOL!
Have fun!  Raise a glass or 2 for me! Wish I was there!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Bonny Pearl

Queen Bonnie I have seen you on these forums and fluttering to and fro at faire(s) for the last few years and have never had the opportunity to meet you!  I do hope to remedy this 'recognize in passing' phase before this faire is over for the season. :)  Now that our son's Saturday morning sports activities have come to an end I will make an attempt to be at the POW on time when I know you are going to be here.

Take care this weekend and I hope to see you soon!

Bonny
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

LadyElizabeth

Well, here are a few pics of your very happy and crazy twin sister as promised...

Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Frost the Arctic Barbarian
Red the pirate

eloquentXI

Get your rest and feel better, Bonnie! You will be greatly missed but you feeling in tip-top shape is most important!  :-*
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Queen Bonnie

I'd love to meet you Bonny Pearl!
AHHH! Great pictures of my Evil Twin, Lady Elizabeth. She does look like she was having Way too much fun!
Hugs Eloquent! Thanks! I am not good at being sick. Royal Felines are playing nurse to me ! Fie on the evil TRF plague. Stay well everyone else! It is no fun!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Queen Bonnie

Feeling much better!  AHHH! My potions work! I WILL be there this coming weekend! I sure hated to miss even one weekend of TRF. How can I combine Highland and Barbarian themes? LOL!I will try!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Lady Ann of Draycott

I was hoping we would be able to make a day trip this Saturday, but Tim just called and said we had been invited to a party Saturday evening by one of the customer's he works for and he really wants to go...bummer... :( 
Collector of Wine and Roses
Clan McLotofus Elder
Landshark No. 96

Queen Bonnie

Hugs! Drat! Tis a bummer indeed, Lady Ann!
Faire comes first!  By Royal Decree!
LOL!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Var Greyshadow

I'll be there this Saturday now.  Got to join the Scarby Royal Guard invasion!
"All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost..." ~J.R.R. Tolkien "The Fellowship of the Ring"

Lishy

Just got a phonecall asking meto work at Moonbeams this saturday for part of the day and maybe Sunday.  I may not get much time to socialize but if anyone wants to come by the shop and say hello Id love it!

Also will be camping with McLotofus Thurs-Sun and in atendance Fri & Sat with the fiance.

Saturday I do believe we have a group again- 8 of us so far that I now of.

Cant wait, cant wait, cant wait!!
Muintir Go Deo!
SquishyLishy, Squeak, 1/2 of D-Lish
Clan o hEighnigh

Casche

I am so excited! This weekend will be my first time at TRF!  And I found out Monday that my bf (Sir Reginald of Scarby royal guard) dad (Sir Matthew of Scary royal guards) got me free tickets for both days.  Yay!  Considering I'm a poor college student, heh.  I cannot wait.  Though I hear I'm going to be quite embarrassed running around with some of bf's cast friends heh.  I am so ready for it though!