News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Prayers for a Small Rennie

Started by saphire_glade, February 22, 2010, 09:36:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saphire_glade

Please offer up your prayers, hope, good thoughts, and blessings to a little MN rennie. She is fighting cancer and tonight she is struggling. Her dad is an icon at our fair, and he is trying to stay strong for her, but he needs her to come home.

She is only 7, please send her what help you can.
Bubbles are pure magic... if you don't believe me watch any man, woman, or child chase a bubble down the road.

irish

Prayers and good thoughts are sent her way!  :-*
irish~ren ~
Cruise Director ~
Clan O'Doinn (Sterling) ~
Irish Penny Brigade (New York)

Baroness de Vale

Prayers and positive healing thoughts are flying her way!

Rani Zemirah

All good and wonderful thoughts and healing energy being sent her way, and to her family, as well! 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

fortryllelsestudios

My thoughts and prayers are with your little rennie.  ((hugs))

DeadBishop

My thoughts and prayers have been with them since the beginning.  She's been very strong, and I believe she's going to beat this. 

R/F.com member since 2003

Lady Amy of York

Prayers going out to her and her family and everyone who knows them. It is so sad when cancer strikes  a friend or loved one, but it seems especially unfair  when it hits a young child. A extra prayer of strength , healing, and  courage goes out to her.
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling

RenRobin

Loki-terr (in training)

Monsignor de Beaumanoir

The spiritual resources available to the Order of the Temple are being exercised in her support. Deus vult!

Niennis

Many well wishes towards her! Let us know if we can send rennie get well baskets or anything of the sort to brighten her up.
Hey, why not?

Ferret

In my thoughts and prayers.
Ferret