News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

ST MOLDEN'S WEEKEND CALENDAR OF EVENTS

Started by Welsh Wench, March 01, 2010, 03:05:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Welsh Wench

After this weekend, I seem to have been unofficially elected the RF person to post what is going on and when.
So, Kate...Count....Seamus....you have it!

Saturday

Tailgate to start at 9 AM. You will either see us or smell Kate's wonderful sausage gravy and biscuits.
Listen Look for Lairde.

MCrack plans are being left to our Cruise Director Lady Phoenix.

Sunday

Tailgate at 9 AM. Groundhog Day once again!

Queen's Tea

Group picture to follow right afterwards. Bring your best smile!

Musical Men will be arranged with Madge prior to the weekend as regards place and time.
I talked to Madge on Queen's Tea. The tent holds 80 people. I think we are expecting our group to be 40.

PLEASE GET YOUR TICKET AS SOON AS YOU ARRIVE AT FAIRE!
I don't think anyone wants to be responsible for 'reserving' 40 tickets. Perhaps we will be able to secure a section so all RF members can sit together but that most likely will be the extent of our arrangements.

Apres faire hour activities will be arranged according to whatever you decide to do. Just remember the Youtube mantra.  ;)

OK you three---happy now?  :D

Any mispellings are due to sitting in a meeting all day.

Regarding tailgate plans--

Since BARF is the home faire, the BARF crew will be hosting.
I need BARF people to tell me what you plan on bringing.
And I need a headcount from everyone so we don't have an over-or-under abundance of food.

So...out of towners and BARF people, please RSVP here.
And BARF-ers please let us know what you are bringing so we don't have an overload of donuts!
Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

Captain Jack Wolfe

You know I'll be there!  Unless you leave me behind, that is...  ;D

Actually, that's a yes to the tailgates & etc, no to the meet & greet.
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Kate

I shall be bringing 4 tons of homemade, from scratch (my Granny's recipe) of sausage gravy and biscuits.

Maybe not 4 tons, but a lot.  Possibly two crock pot's worth and lots o' biscuits!

Let me know what else you need me to do!
Kate
Pink'n Penny

Lairde Guardn

Friday

7:30 PM - Meet and Greet at the

THE TILTED KILT
14457 North Dale Mabry Highway
Tampa, FL 33618-2000
(813) 265-4900

Saturday

9:00 AM - Tailgate

11:30 AM - Handfasting of Samantha and Michael - BARF Chapel

3:00 PM - Chieftains Toast for the Clan M'Crack at the Queens Pub (site pending)

7:30 PM - TBD - Place to gather while out of towners get a bite to eat

- St Pats Parade (Need more information on this)

Sunday

9:00 AM - Tailgate

- Queens Tea

3:00      - Chieftains Toast at the Queens Pub

Lairde Guard'n
Lairde Highe Chieftain Emeritus
Irish Penny Brigade
Rogue, Teer, Otter
Landshark, Bard, DG, RFC
15.8% FaireFolk pure, 84.2% FaireFolk corrupt

Lady DArbanville

I will probably be bringing my famous breakfast burittos that everyone seemed to love last Saturday!
The Irish Penny Brigade
Beer'n of the Clan O'Ceallaig
Special Projects

Lady Isabelle D'Arbanville,
Privateer, First Lady of the Harbinger
IFRP #1205. Tampa Bay

Wench, IWG #3510, Local 21
Tampa Bay

Larien Telemnar of Laughlorien

Lady Renee Buchanan

Lord Stephen and Lady Renee Buchanan will be at the tailgate and the Saturday/Sunday activities, but not the Friday night gathering.
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

Molden

Quote from: Welsh Wench on March 01, 2010, 03:23:28 PM
I'm bringing quiche.*

*for Molden--that is pronounced KEESH and not....you know....

Are ya ssuuuurrreee it's not pronounced "QUICKEE"?  ;D
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

eloquentXI

I will be there!

Hopefully to all but that depends on my lodging arrangements/who I am hitching a ride with...
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Squire Mickey

Ifin I may make a request fer the pub for the Cheiftan's toast...at the Pirate's Pub or the Queen's Pub.

They be closest to our booth and I can get there the quickest!
Mickey Flint, Esquire
First Mate, The Harbinger
Landshark #107
IFRP #1473
Clan M'Crack P.E.T.
Captain, Ithilean Ran

Lady Nicolette

willin and I will be there, but as it's a working weekend for us, we'll be at the booth before the tailgate even starts (and most likely early to bed Friday)...Still, looking forward to seeing everyone again and trying to catch some music...I understand that we're near where Jim Hancock is onstage, whichever stage that is (so he'll be easy for me to listen to, also hear that Cantiga, a personal favorite is there again this year).  Stop by the pavilion and say hello!
"Into every rain a little life must fall." ~ Tom Rapp~Pearls Before Swine

iain robb

My wife and I are planning at this point to be at the Friday night meet-n-greet, and the Saturday and Sunday tailgates, and hopefully a great many of the other events.

Since we'll be staying overnight closer to BARF, we weren't planning on bringing anything to the tailgates, but just PM me if you need more food and we'll be glad to pick something up. Just won't be home-made.

Escarlata

We'll be there Saturday & Sunday morning for tailgate. Like Iain, we're coming in from out of town and will have trouble with fresh made stuff. We thought that we could supply the makings for the mimosas. Any idea how much OJ is needed? Is there a favored brand of champagne or did someone already buy enough for the weekend?
Esc be no lady!
Bringing Good and Bad Dreams...as appropriate
FaireNews-spreading the Joy of Faire, one post at a time

Kate

Hector mentioned buying a case, but I don't think anyone has claimed OJ.  A coupla gallons?
Kate
Pink'n Penny

theladyphoenix

Quote from: Squire Mickey on March 02, 2010, 06:21:53 AM
Ifin I may make a request fer the pub for the Cheiftan's toast...at the Pirate's Pub or the Queen's Pub.

They be closest to our booth and I can get there the quickest!

cant at the pirates pub there are shows there we have to do it at a pub that has no entertainment I have mentioned the royal flagship to TJ
The Lady Phoenix
Wicccan Warrior
Wench at Heart
AKA *poison grace*
Risin' M'Crack
Cruise Director Clan O'Conner

theladyphoenix

Quote from: Welsh Wench on March 01, 2010, 03:05:19 PM
After this weekend, I seem to have been unofficially elected the RF person to post what is going on and when.
So, Kate...Count....Seamus....you have it!

Saturday

Tailgate to start at 9 AM. You will either see us or smell Kate's wonderful sausage gravy and biscuits.
Listen Look for Lairde.

MCrack plans are being left to our Cruise Director Lady Phoenix.

Sunday

Tailgate at 9 AM. Groundhog Day once again!

Queen's Tea

Group picture to follow right afterwards. Bring your best smile!

Musical Men will be arranged with Madge prior to the weekend as regards place and time.
I talked to Madge on Queen's Tea. The tent holds 80 people. I think we are expecting our group to be 40.

PLEASE GET YOUR TICKET AS SOON AS YOU ARRIVE AT FAIRE!
I don't think anyone wants to be responsible for 'reserving' 40 tickets. Perhaps we will be able to secure a section so all RF members can sit together but that most likely will be the extent of our arrangements.

Apres faire hour activities will be arranged according to whatever you decide to do. Just remember the Youtube mantra.  ;)

OK you three---happy now?  :D

Any mispellings are due to sitting in a meeting all day.

Regarding tailgate plans--

Since BARF is the home faire, the BARF crew will be hosting.
I need BARF people to tell me what you plan on bringing.
And I need a headcount from everyone so we don't have an over-or-under abundance of food.

So...out of towners and BARF people, please RSVP here.
And BARF-ers please let us know what you are bringing so we don't have an overload of donuts!

well done Wenchie..............TJ has posted the rest I believe and after that its fly by our pants my cell number is 352-308-4633 for anyone needing info that weekend as it goes!
The Lady Phoenix
Wicccan Warrior
Wench at Heart
AKA *poison grace*
Risin' M'Crack
Cruise Director Clan O'Conner