News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Big Brother wants Rennies...

Started by lilaney, March 24, 2010, 08:29:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lilaney

Hi, if this was posted somewhere else.. apologies for the cross-posting..

Well, an interesting opportunity for self-promotion and ill-gotten gains has been forwarded onto me. Being fearless and essentially shameless, I imagine being on "reality" TV doesn't worry most of you...

Hello, Everyone! YOUR CHANCE TO POSSIBLY BE ON "BIG BROTHER" AND WIN $500,000!!!! !!!!

(This has no connection with NYRF, but we wish you the best of luck!)

"Big Brother 12" on CBS is looking for new house mates for their new season. And, if you win, the prize is $500,000.

Casting director, Robert Russel, who has been to NYRF, is looking for a real, hard core Ren Faire Fans for this season of "Big Brother" and asked me to send this on! (though I have no direct connections with casting this program.)

Do you wear your grab around the house?
Would you rather be called by your Faire name?
Do you believe that the 'Rules of Chivalry' should be upheld daily?
Then you might be the kind of character they are looking for!

Please read the casting below and follow the directions! Arrive early, it will be very crowded and feel free to send this on and tell your friends! Good luck!

(Again: This has no connection with NYRF, but we wish you the best of luck!)

PS- Please: NO WEAPONS AT CASTING AS YOU WILL BE IN NYC! Feel free to bring photos of your weapons.
____

CBS NYC OPEN CALL, 'BIG BROTHER 12'

CBS is casting Big Brother 12, the challenge of living with a group of strangers under one roof, cut off from the outside world, while cameras catch your every move 24 hours a day, all for the chance at winning $500,000. Robert Russell Casting Director.

Seeking—Males and Females: 21-60, attractive, must be fun, outgoing, energetic, "characters" a must, NY accents a plus.

On-camera auditions will be held in NYC on Saturday April 10th all day starting at noon @ Roy Arias Studios, 300 W. 43rd St. NYC, 5th Fl. Suite 505. Be prepared to give the producers two minutes or less of why you would be a great house guest and what sets you apart from the rest. Be sure to visit www.CBS.com and fill out the online application, download it and bring with you to the audition with a copy of your photo ID.

Good Luck!!