News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Door County, WI Renaissance Faire 2010

Started by verdant1, April 01, 2010, 08:42:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

verdant1

Dates listed on website (link follows) are June 26 & 27 also July 3 & 4 2010.
Know they have been working on weekends getting ready. Hope this helps people plan to attend.  It's a very nice wooded site and easy to find.
Blessings,

verdant1 aka Linda

http://www.doorcowirenaissance.com/faqs-dates-and-details.html

Lord Clisto of York

Yes, the dates are correct and things are coming together. I will be there performing in the court for the 2 weekend run. Looking forward to this new faire. It is in a great location in Wisconsin which is a beautiful area. Who else plans on attending? I would love to meet up.

Lord Clisto, Duke of York,
Knight of the Holy Blade of York
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

Lord Clisto of York

Counting the days before this new event. It is always a great feeling being part of a new faire from its inception. Everything is coming together. So, didn't get a reply if anyone else will be going. If so let me know and say hi to me and the rest of the court.

Catherine Regina

I too am getting excited about this festival - it will be great fun to have another faire where good King Edward and I "reign".  Three Pints Gone will be there, as well as Tib and Lady Arianna, of the Trooping Faeries.  Who else is performing?

Lord Clisto of York

Huzzah Your Majesty!!! This will be great fun indeed.

SleepyArcher

Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

Lady Rosalind

Everyone is welcome!!!! Be prepared to have fun! Our court is excited to attend this faire, and to play with everyone. Come and see us during a Royal Audience!  ;D

Lord Clisto of York

Yes, it is getting closer. Can't wait to see the grounds and where we will be.

Lord Clisto of York

Hail everyone,

The new Door County Renaissance Fantasy Faire, here in beautiful Egg Harbor, Wisconsin, has put out their poster for the faire shown above. Our court of "Have Court Will Travel" will be performing there as well as many other very talented performers, when they open their new faire in 3 weeks for two full weekends, June 26/27 & July 3/4. Part of our court is shown in above center. Come out and join us for 2 weekends of great fun and merriment. Hope to see many of you there. HUZZAH!!! For more information, check out their website at the link below -

http://www.doorcowirenaissance.com/faqs-dates-and-details.html

Dream the Dream and Live the Fantasy,

Lord Clisto, Duke of York

Lord Clisto of York

I am packed and ready to head out to perform at this faire for the next 2 weekends. I will be leaving this Friday at about 7:00am. Its only a little over 3 hrs for me, but i will be doing other things along the way before meeting up wioth the rest of the royal court later in the afternoon to go see the site. Anyone else going to this? Anyway, safe journeys to all.

Lord Clisto, Duke of York

Lady Renee Buchanan

Lord Clisto, my friend Carol will be there.  You met her at Janesville and Dubuque, and she is a Bristol regular.

Just one question though.  On the poster, Anne the Phoole?  Is that Jane the Phoole's twin?   ;)
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

Lord Clisto of York

To be  honest, I do not know what it is suppose to be. maybe a mistake or a different name for this faire. I saw that too.

Lord Clisto of York

Hi everyone,

My pictures from the first weekend of the New Door County Renaissance and Fantasy Faire, located near Egg Harbor in the beautiful Wisconsin Peninsula are now up. This is a two weekend faire and is set into the woods with pathways winding their way throughout and leading to an open area for jousting and other activities. This is a great area with many places to stay and other activities as well. The second weekend is July 3 & 4. To see the pictures, just go to the link on my site below and click on the Door County Faire link. Have fun...

http://www.sirclisto.com/51main.html

Invictus Maneo

Lord Clisto,Duke of York
Knight of the Holy Blade of York

Lord Clisto of York

Getting ready to do this faire all over again for their 2nd and final weekend for the season. So far it looks to be nice out and it is also the July 4th weekend. So, there should be a lot of people about. Stop up here in the beautiful peninsula of Wisconsin and take in the Renaissance Faire.

Lady Rosalind

Packing my bags again! Can't wait! We had such a good time last weekend!