News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Pictures

Started by Rage, May 30, 2008, 09:03:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rage

I'm not sure if anyone is up for this or not. I was thinking we have two great photographers in our group and we do group pictures all the time......

Now here is my thought. The number of couples that we have in the group is growing and I was thinking that as part of the "Romance" theme weekend we could/should get pictures of the couples. It could be group and/or single pictures.

Anyone like this idea? I guess the first question would be MBM & DB would you two be willing to do something like this. You know it would look cool on your websites..... If the price is right I would probably be willing to purchase a set (under the table so no gets crap from their bosses).

Lord Figaro

Sounds like a really cute idea Rage.
Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

George Santayana

Rage

Quote from: Lord Figaro on May 30, 2008, 09:35:28 AM
Sounds like a really cute idea Rage.

...lol... the words rage and cute in the same sentence just strikes me as funny....Lil...

peggyelizabeth

oooo! This sounds like a great idea.  I agree that Fest Friday makes the most sense, the nicest locations are mostly ignored that day.

Capt. Bacardi

You mean something like this then.......

Thanks for the pic MG, very nice timing.....
BLOODY HELL!!!!
..It is only a flesh wound..
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Capt. Bacardi

Quote from: majikboxman on June 01, 2008, 11:21:27 AM
Wait..... did I miss something ?   ??? I always thought that Capt's were to have cabin boys, not beer wenches.   ;D  'just funin' 

Well those are more like guide lines..... ;)
BLOODY HELL!!!!
..It is only a flesh wound..
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Genta

Quote from: Capt. Bacardi on June 01, 2008, 11:51:41 AM
Quote from: majikboxman on June 01, 2008, 11:21:27 AM
Wait..... did I miss something ?   ??? I always thought that Capt's were to have cabin boys, not beer wenches.   ;D  'just funin' 

Well those are more loke guide lines..... ;)

the royal navy captains get cabin boys... the pirates get the wenches! ... and monkeys....
Capt. Bacardi--- "a long wet one up here, it will not quit"
Gauwyn of Bracknell-- "M'Lady likes the bangers"

SleepyArcher

OOO!  :o  Genta don't let Blue hear you say "Monkeys"....
Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

Rage

Yes I would say that Capt. Bacardi has the right idea.

Charles_of_Mankato

I think the couples idea would be great! If this is going to happen Rach and I will gladly wish to be apart of it!
Unto thee I say " See ya laterz"!

DeadBishop

I think I can help out with this one... ;D

R/F.com member since 2003