News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Renspace

Started by The Lady Mercedes, April 09, 2010, 04:14:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyShadow

I noticed that a blog was posted today that Renspace is going to be closing down.  Although there was no date set on when it was to happen.
May the stars always shine upon you and yours.

Royal Order of Landsharks Guppy # 98 :)

The Lady Mercedes

Yeah just saw it... "Hello All, Just a head's up that this site will be going down. Thank you for all the support! The Archer" Sad news indeed :(
Why be mundane when you can be a Rennie?!

Bonny Pearl

That is a bummer but I'm not surprised.
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

Sir Michael Geare

Such a shame.  It was a nice site made for renaissance people like us.  Too bad it never took off.
'The exercising of weapons puts away aches, griefs, and diseases, it
increases strength, and sharpens the wits.'

Lord Clisto of York

I still use it and moderate several groups as well as admin a few. I wrote Archer with some questions about it. Also asking if someone else can take it over. Just waiting.

Lord Clisto
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

The Lady Mercedes

Good luck Lord C-hopefully you get to do it!
Why be mundane when you can be a Rennie?!

Lord Clisto of York

Thanks Lady M, We will see. I haven't heard from him yet. Just like to know why.

angusmacinnes

think maybe he just lost interest. 
There are many places where compromise is expected;
LOYALTY is not amongst them.

LadyShadow

It doesnt seem like the site is doing much activity like it used to.  I hope Lord Clisto can take it over and keep it going.
May the stars always shine upon you and yours.

Royal Order of Landsharks Guppy # 98 :)

Lord Clisto of York

With several other boards, people jump from one to the other. It was more popular until most hopped over to facebook. But it is a totally different venue. So, I couldnt figure that out. Still no reply from archer.

DeadBishop

Looks like it's down now.  Real shame.

R/F.com member since 2003

angusmacinnes

It is up at this time I am looking at my page and the main page.  Who knows how long it will be there.  Like has been said real shame.  Clisto I hope you hear from Archer soon.
There are many places where compromise is expected;
LOYALTY is not amongst them.

Lord Clisto of York

DeadBishop

Strange, from my end all I get is a "This site is under construction" page for the main page, my page, or any other personal page I try to view. Perhaps you're seeing the info your browser has saved?

R/F.com member since 2003

renfairephotog

I can't get to the site either.

It is a N-ring site isn't it? They are ending their free networks.
http://blog.ning.com/2010/04/an-update-from-ning.html

But there is an online petition to keep free networks.
http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/ning4free

This petition is an effort to unite all the users of one or multiple Ning communities with a single hope that the free communities wouldn't be discontinued. Please show your support by signing the petition. You can also help by spreading the word by sharing this link on your facebook/ twitter/ blog/ ning community/ emailing the same etc
Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer