News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

The highlight of my 2010 Scarborough visit so far.

Started by Hercules, April 18, 2010, 06:06:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hercules

Watching Zilch do "Dueling Banjos" with the farting fairy on a rainy cold April 18th. :D
Save the Earth (it's the only one with beer)!

Merlin

Aside from actually meeting some renfest.com in person..... hands down was Fire Whip guy.

I'll be seeing his show again this coming weekend.
Anál nathrach- Breath of serpent
Orth' bháis 's bethad- Spell of death and of life
Do chél dénmha- Thy omen of making

Al-Nimer

Quote from: Merlin on April 18, 2010, 07:59:34 PM
Aside from actually meeting some renfest.com in person..... hands down was Fire Whip guy.

I'll be seeing his show again this coming weekend.
As far as shows go, his was amazing!  The rain today made it all the more interesting, with clouds of mist appearing at the end of each crack  :o
However, I'd have to say that The Flaming Idiots were definitely the best comedy/juggling/slapstick show!  Too bad we only have 1/3 of them for the remainder of the season  :-\
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" - Adam, Mythbusters

Hercules

I've seen some of the Fire Whip show while enjoying my fish-n-chips and want to see the whole show.

Gyro, Pyro and......Walter were definately a highlight this year! I hope they do another reunion tour sometime.
Save the Earth (it's the only one with beer)!

Ryk Rakham

It had been the Fire Whip show up until seeing all of the Flaming Idiots back together, what a show! Can't wait to take the grandkids to see Adam Crack next weekend, and to hear Sloan Wolfe.
Ryk Rakham, scourge of the Red River
Rhyk Dragonfang

Jezz the Belle, scourge of the scourge
Lady Sherry