News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

ATTENTION FAIRE FRIENDS!!! PLEASE HELP!!!

Started by Crescent Lotus, May 02, 2010, 07:29:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crescent Lotus

Hey everyone!!!

I am Tanya from Main Pop.

I have a dilemma. There is no way that, even when my car is fixed, it will be suitable for driving to and from Faire twice a week. I live in Arvada (Denver Metro area) and am searching for a carpool. Of course, I would be happy to contribute to the gas fund. Also if needed, I would be able to meet the carpool somewhere near the Denver Metro area.

If I do not find a carpool I will be unable to work this year. Please let me know if you, or someone you know, are able to help!!! Thank you!!!

Love always and forever,
(*(*(*Tanya*)*)*)

Zoë

I left you a note on Facebook in regards to this...I really want to get you back to faire this year missy!!!
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Hi Tanya err CL

Hope you find a ride as I would miss you SO much if you were not there. I'd offer you a ride but we only go 1 day a week.

"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Aislynn

I live in Lakewood and will be driving every day, you'd be welcome to come along...

Jonas_MacPherson

Wish I could help. But between cutting back to one day a week, and living in the Springs, the drive would be tough.