News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Idea for a Tennesse Fair favor to honor the flood

Started by Mixsae, May 06, 2010, 07:09:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mixsae

It just occured to me we're the volunteer state...we've been through hell and back and we are BACK!

I'm thinking ORANGE.

Maybe a ribbon...a strip of cloth. Something to symbolize what we've all been through and who we are.

Thoughts?

CapnFayeCutler

Maybe an orange sash tied around the arm? That'd be neat
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Chelsy

An orange sash or some sort of orange token. I could attempt it, since I need to go to the store to buy some feathers before I get down there anyhow!
TNRF (2003-2015, 2017)
CRF (2012-present)
GARF (2015-present)
KYHRF (2005-2009)

Mixsae

I was thinking orange sash on the arm as well!

Maybe just ribbon tied or a strip of fabric.

I am no where near a fabric store and have to work tonight and rush around but would gladly donate a few bucks for fabric if anyone can pick it up. We can actually make alot out of only a yard or two.

But I think fabric would be cheaper then ribbon

Lady Catherine

mizsae, i do have some orange, but its not ravel-proof. i will pack it, but if anyone has soemthing else, try to get that. ill be at the cast booth by the joust field. look for the fairy wngs out front!
2008-2009 cast TNRF
Fishers, GARF, TNRF, ALARF, Fishers, KYHRF and BRISTOL
Coming 2011- Bella the Troll at TNRF!

Chelsy

like I said before, I'm game! I'll bring some money and we'll all have to meet up at some point or something.

really, I have nothing to contribute. haha.
TNRF (2003-2015, 2017)
CRF (2012-present)
GARF (2015-present)
KYHRF (2005-2009)