News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

new swordsman pants

Started by Toki Bloodaxe, May 13, 2010, 07:18:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toki Bloodaxe

These are my new swordsman pants made by Lady Kathy Castrovinci. They fit wonderfully and feel great. As with everything Lady Kathy makes, the quality is superb! I am wearing the fighting jacket that I made and my comb-morion helmet.

Genievea Brookstone

OMG that jacket is amazing!
Genievea Brookstone
Lost child of the Woods

DragonWing

I'll second the OMG on the jacket.  :o
Dragon rider and mage,
(aka Vince)

DonaCatalina

Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Toki Bloodaxe

Thanks so much! I worked long and hard on that jacket. Half a cow later and hundreds of little brass grommets and I had something. It has a cotton cloth lining and is sewed by machine and by hand. My original inspiration was the jacket worn by Liam Neeson in the movie "Rob Roy". Well, my jacket deosn't really look that much like his...unless he was into bondage or something else. But, I guess my jacket ends up looking like a simple medieval or early Renaissance Man-at-Arms  fighting jacket. And, that is good enough for this set of garb. I am just happy to have the pants that Lady Kathy made for me to go with it.