News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Ravenshire 2010 RSVP (Grand Junction CO)

Started by Rosamundi, June 27, 2010, 10:35:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosamundi

Huzzah and skippy-whee, my spouse and I think we can swing a *child-free* road trip to Ravenshire 2010! Anyone else coming?
Garb: lovingly hand-washed, gently pressed, and hung in climate-controlled closet. Mundane clothing: usually on floor.

Mischka

Not road-tripping it, but planning to be there at least one day  :)

Shall we do another RF meet-up and group photo this year?  Day/time suggestions?

Rosamundi

I'd love to be part of a meetup. We will be there Saturday for certain. Any recommended points for a rendezvous? (I expect this topic might get more active after CoRF closes).
Garb: lovingly hand-washed, gently pressed, and hung in climate-controlled closet. Mundane clothing: usually on floor.

Lavender

IWG #3440
Landshark #19

Lady Eriu

The Order of the Azure Rose will be there, with many new guests at Court. Perhaps rendezvous at our encampment?

Mischka

Aw, looks like no Colorado Rogues at Ravenshire this year.  From the thread 2010 Rocky Mountain Highland Games:

Quote from: Avan on August 03, 2010, 11:58:49 AM
Unfortunately, I will be missing this and Ravenshire since I will be at the Rogue's EofP camping.  This year some three major things lined up on the same weekend.    >:(

You guys will be missed!

Unfortunately, my schedule has moved around a bit as well.  I'll probably be there just Saturday morning and evening, and in somewhat minimal garb.  I think the red velvets are sad they will not likely make it out of the closet this year.

LadyFireKissed

thats a shame Mischka, hope to see you for the brief time you will be here

LadyFireKissed

So. . . anybody else coming?  Anybody excited to come?  Should we put this in the more active Colorado Board ? ;D

Awen

I'll be performing as Awen the harpist/storyteller - I have some new stories this year that ought to amuse you a bit :-)

Rosamundi

What a great faire. I loved the feel of the weekend, and the hospitality of participants was unmatched!  The (new) site is beautifully shaded and accessible from the parking area. My husband - who is usually just tolerant of my mania - became a camp follower at the blacksmiths' booth and had a terrific time all day long. Sincere compliments to the organizers. We'll be back!