News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

So I think we are actually going to make it this year! Have a couple questions..

Started by JJames, July 02, 2010, 01:06:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JJames

We went in 2008 and that was my, and my familie's first Ren Faire. We loved it and are planning to attend again and maybe make it a two day visit! I read on here a couple times about the FoF deal. Do I understand correctly?, that you can purchase a "weekend pass" for $5 per person?, versus $35 per person (which I am understanding are more or less season memberships)? And as far as tickets go, is purchasing them on line going to be the cheapest way to go? I mean from what I can tell its a dollar off per ticket, but I seen a deal where you can purchase discounted tickets from Walgreens, jus wondering if those would be any cheaper. I was suprised to see no discount for purchasing "two day" tickets.

Non the less we are going! Jus trying to get the little details figured out! Many thanks!

James

Dayna

http://www.renfair.com/bristol/index.asp

Click on the Tickets tab for the latest.  I don't know what the discount price is at Walgreens, however there's a good discount on opening weekend.  As the season progresses, there are usually buy 2 get 11 free and other "deals".  Keep checking, and Welcome!!!
Dayna Thomas
Nixie's Mom
Bristol FoF Hench
Education Goddess...yeah, right
FoF Merchant Liason/Merchandizing Maven

Dayna

Re: FoF weekend memberships, yes, for $5 you get all the benefits of full membership for the full weekend, except that you get a wristband instead of a shiny medallion.  Well worth it, just in the savings on bottled water.  If you are here Saturday July 24, for an additional $5 you can eat all day from our never-ending ever-changing Feast!!!
Dayna Thomas
Nixie's Mom
Bristol FoF Hench
Education Goddess...yeah, right
FoF Merchant Liason/Merchandizing Maven

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Where do you get the FoF pass - at the front gate or FoF area inside?
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Lady Renee Buchanan

Quote from: Gauwyn of Bracknell on July 08, 2010, 07:17:40 AM
Where do you get the FoF pass - at the front gate or FoF area inside?

Last year we went inside the faire and then to the garden to purchase ours.
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich