News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

tandy skiver july

Started by Auryn, July 07, 2010, 01:24:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Auryn

Hi all
I was just wondering if anyone has gotten their skyver flyer from Tandy Leather for july.
It is their wholesale sales flyer.
For some reason I got the regular one but not that one this month (and yes my membership is still good).
thanks
Scissors cuts Paper. Paper covers Rock. Rock crushes Lizard. Lizard? poisons Spock. Spock smashes Scissors. Scissors dec

Butch

The latest Skiver we have is from Jun.  We just got the catalogue/flyer that was supposed to be delivered on 28 Jun (it was delivered on 10 Jul).

Auryn

Butch- did you get the wholesale one or the regular one??
Scissors cuts Paper. Paper covers Rock. Rock crushes Lizard. Lizard? poisons Spock. Spock smashes Scissors. Scissors dec

Butch

I think it's the regular one.  24 pages.  Celebrating the Cowboy Sale.  Bottom of front page says Flyer Code 1007RT.  Offers Expire 7/31/10.

Butch

OK, so I'm looking at the latest Skiver.  It is good for 2 months.  Up at the top, it is 1006WC, offers expire 8/14/10.  We got it in Jun.

Auryn

got ya
thanks for the info.
I was sitting here wondering if my mailman had pilfered it- hes awesome but a total busy body.

I was hoping there would be something new - guess I shouldnt have tossed it