News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Opening Weekend

Started by Goody, July 08, 2010, 06:52:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goody

I can not wait!! In middle of packing car, leaving on the 8 hr journey in AM, setting up camp and then Bristol!!!!!! See you all soon!!

Lord Clisto of York

I shall be there on Sunday. I have to work Saturday night. Hope to see everyone there on Sunday.
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

Lady Renee Buchanan

Lord Stephen, Sir Richard, Brother Alan, and I will be there on Sunday.

*Renee is jumping out of her skin with excitement at the thought of Bristol again!*

Have a safe drive, Goody.  Can't believe it's been a year since we saw you and your mom.  We'll have great fun.  There will be quite the gang there this time.  Besides the 4 of us, the 2 of you, there's also Lady Carol, wildthingjew, Miss Katie Scarlet, and Sir Clisto.

Meet & Greet at the Pig & Whistle at 12:30.

A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

Mademoiselle D

Should make it out Sunday! 

Lady Renee Buchanan

It was so great to see/meet everyone today!

From the "boo" that scared the life out of me (and made me laugh so hard, Sir Clisto!),
to meeting Mademoiselle D who looked gorgeous in her beautiful garb and will be a lovely addition to the Bristol RF community,
to Angus who made it all the way up from Scarby,
to our dear friends Goody in her pretty blue bodice and brown skirt & her mom (who was nek-kid),
and wildthingjew & Miss Katie Scarlet, who were great advertisements for Moresca because they both looked awesome,
to Dayna who made us feel so welcome in the FOF garden
to Carol, Richard, & Alan, well what can I say about our Renaissance monsters and shopping queen,

and to everyone who I probably forgot, but I saw - blame it on age! - well, we had a fantastic first day at Bristol.
A real Surf Diva
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 

Lady Renee Buchanan

Sunday, July 12, 2010
Steve & I are in the middle.  The rest of the people, we are hoping to make new RF members

Renee's new garb

Renee and Steve at the Three Sheets to the Wind Stage

A real Surf Diva
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 

angusmacinnes

It was great meeting everyone on Sunday.  We had a great day, hung out most of it with Clisto who was kind enough to give us a ride back to the hotel.  The acts were all great and fresh.  Barely Balanced and Lady Ettie were a couple of my favorites.  The drum circle at the end of the day was wonderful.  Thanks to all the great folks at Bristol Ren Faire for a wonderful weekend. 
There are many places where compromise is expected;
LOYALTY is not amongst them.

Lord Clisto of York

Quote from: Lady Renee Buchanan on July 12, 2010, 12:22:53 AM
It was so great to see/meet everyone today!

From the "boo" that scared the life out of me (and made me laugh so hard, Sir Clisto!),
to meeting Mademoiselle D who looked gorgeous in her beautiful garb and will be a lovely addition to the Bristol RF community,
to Angus who made it all the way up from Scarby,
to our dear friends Goody in her pretty blue bodice and brown skirt & her mom (who was nek-kid),
and wildthingjew & Miss Katie Scarlet, who were great advertisements for Moresca because they both looked awesome,
to Dayna who made us feel so welcome in the FOF garden
to Carol, Richard, & Alan, well what can I say about our Renaissance monsters and shopping queen,

and to everyone who I probably forgot, but I saw - blame it on age! - well, we had a fantastic first day at Bristol.

BOO!!! Just popped in to join everyone. LOL... Just came in from behind.

Lord Clisto of York

Quote from: angusmacinnes on July 13, 2010, 12:43:06 AM
It was great meeting everyone on Sunday.  We had a great day, hung out most of it with Clisto who was kind enough to give us a ride back to the hotel.  The acts were all great and fresh.  Barely Balanced and Lady Ettie were a couple of my favorites.  The drum circle at the end of the day was wonderful.  Thanks to all the great folks at Bristol Ren Faire for a wonderful weekend. 

Great to meet you Angus. It was a pleasure taking you and Lady Catherine about the shire. Glad you had a great time. I know several of the shows you guys were laughing pretty hard like Moonie. No problem on getting you guys back to your hotel, it was my pleasure. And, the rain was just a little right out at the car. Glad everyone got home safe and sound.

I am working on my pictures from Sunday and should have them up in the next two days. I will post when they are ready.