News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

M'Crack Invasion

Started by LadyAnn, September 02, 2010, 11:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyAnn

Michigan Renaissance Festival ~ 12600 Dixie Highway Holly, MI 48442

The Draft Horse Pub
September 4, 2010
Saturday • 3:00pm - 4:30pm

The Clan M'Crack invasion is open to anyone who is a member or would like to join M'Crack's. Come join us for fun, laughter, a pint or to meet new and old friends. We will be meeting at The Draft Horse Pub at the west end of the joust field.

********Update*******
M'Crack gentleman please remember to wear your saffron kilt if you have one, or at least a kilt. Ladies can wear the M'Crack colors: green, saffron, burgundy and black.
"Castleteer"
"Buccaneer Anne Campbell"  ~ "Sailing Master of the Relentless"
"Stitch'n M'Crack"

Paladin

If there's one thing I'd like to do it's make some new friends.  I'll stop by and see you there.

-Edward

LAVAGODDESSSS

LOL, how do I introduce myself? I've not been around long. I'll be the one randomly tapping people going "You go to the website with the...stuff on it?" *fidgets*

Beauty is found in those who take the time to build you up.

max and kate

Brethren of the Great Lakes
Outlanders
Castleteers
Irish Penny Brigade
M'Cracks

LadyAnn

Quote from: LAVAGODDESSSS on September 03, 2010, 09:36:49 AM
LOL, how do I introduce myself? I've not been around long. I'll be the one randomly tapping people going "You go to the website with the...stuff on it?" *fidgets*

Members here do have R/F pins that we wear, and M'Crack members also have a pin.
"Castleteer"
"Stitch'n M'Crack"

LadyAnn

Quote from: Paladin on September 03, 2010, 07:49:33 AM
If there's one thing I'd like to do it's make some new friends.  I'll stop by and see you there.

-Edward

See you there  :)
"Castleteer"
"Stitch'n M'Crack"