News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Roll call for our Boulder faire friends..

Started by Adriana Rose, September 11, 2010, 04:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adriana Rose

I think we need to check on all of our faire friends that are in the Boulder area to see if they are ok.

Nighthawk

This is the second forum I'm on where I've had to read one of these threads... It sucks. I hope everyone is good.

Zoë

Last I heard from Demetrius and His Sister, they're out of the evacuation area for right now.  Not sure how much containment has been done since then, but I believe they are okay.
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Nighthawk

I heard on the news this morning that the fire is almost completely under control- or contained, whatever the difference is. On a bright note, now we have this damned fire up around Loveland, and a weird weather pattern keeping all the coolness and moisture up north!! Can't catch a break...

holierthanthou

Oops!  Sorry!  I admit that i have been a bit out of the realm so to speak.  Zoe is right, we are fine.  No scorching on our hides.  Thank you so much for worrying about us.  Everyone else is a wee bit farther away from the blazes i think.

Must remember to log in here from time to time!
There is not enough darkness in the world to extinguish a small candle.