News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

OWRF 2011

Started by LadyFae, September 14, 2010, 08:41:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyFae

Pirate themed?  That is how it looks to me on the website...  Any one have any solid evidence for or against this?
Amanda  =D

"Do not call for your mother.  Who is it that you think let the demons in to eat you up?"

LadyFae

The Ladies of the Lake- Kate and Sheri have confirmed this for me.  Pirates in 2011.
Amanda  =D

"Do not call for your mother.  Who is it that you think let the demons in to eat you up?"

white trillium

Very sad news for 2011 -it is canceled this year. The site was updated today.

http://www.owrenaissancefaire.com/

Everything starts as somebody's daydream. ~Larry Niven

Tom

Extreme sadness :(.

Sent from my EVO 4G using Tapatalk.
Thanks,

Tom

A.K.A. - Lady Serenas husband

LadyFae

I want to cry. My 5 year old DID cry when I told her that there won't be a "little Renaissance" to go to this year. We need to find a way to get this back on...
Amanda  =D

renfairephotog

Sorry to hear this. I know how it feels. We've lost a couple faires and the Scottish games the past couple years.
Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

Athena

That's sad news, indeed.  :( We've lost a couple faires in Ohio over the years as well. It seems quite a few of the small single weekend events are getting hit hard and folding.
A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~ Chinese Proverb

Robert Phoenix

So is this just for this year or for good.   I really hate to see this faire go.  Ours (Lake Superior Ren Faire) went two years ago due to lack of anybody to organize it. Now it looks like MN will be the closets to us and that's a 4-5 hour drive.  May have to head to Chippewa Falls this year.   I hope this one can make a comeback.