News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Central Missouri Renaissance Festival this coming weekend!

Started by kala83, October 12, 2010, 10:29:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kala83

Just a brief reminder to everyone on here that the Central Missouri Renaissance Festival will be taking place this weekend a few things have changed this year. the location has changed we are not out at the Boone country fair grounds anymore, we will be at Boster Castle at the 144/Hatton Exit off I-70.
also the faire this year is going for THREE days not just two such as we have in the past, Friday is Kid's day and depending on how much we have sold thus far there might still be group discount available to people.

Saturday and Sunday will be regular faire days admission is $7 you can find us on the web at www.centralMOrenFEST.com
we hope to see any of you that can make out come.
thank you

Butch

My son and I were there yesterday.  REALLY like the new site!

Got to see the fantastic acts of The Ladies of the Salty Kiss, 3 Pints Gone, Elvin Drums, and Corsets and Codpieces.

Unfortunately, a medical situation forced us to depart early for the hospital in Columbia.  Don't worry, everyone is fine!!  Got back to KC last night around 10:00.

Emerald, thank-you ever so much for the support you provided.  I sincerely appreciate having someone with your skills onsite, able to expertly handle the situation so promptly.  I hope TLOTSK were able to make up the show they missed!

kala83

we hope you come back next year! ;D sadly I am going to be even less active next year then this one, since I will be locating to st.louis and helping out with things from 2 hours away will be a challenge.
but I think we are going to be working on expanding the faire out a little I think we are going to try and do a fairy area...which I am gonna love since I am in the process of making some elven and fairy oufits lol as well as my very first court out...hopefully in  a few months.

I think putting in some grass since the area is a great big dust bowl would be a GREAT idea, and if we can manage it putting in paths would be good too.
but yest lots of work will be going on for the faire in the cumming year. So hopefully it will be even better, next year.

Emerald Shaunassey

Quote from: Butch on October 17, 2010, 09:02:25 AM
My son and I were there yesterday.  REALLY like the new site!

Got to see the fantastic acts of The Ladies of the Salty Kiss, 3 Pints Gone, Elvin Drums, and Corsets and Codpieces.

Unfortunately, a medical situation forced us to depart early for the hospital in Columbia.  Don't worry, everyone is fine!!  Got back to KC last night around 10:00.

Emerald, thank-you ever so much for the support you provided.  I sincerely appreciate having someone with your skills onsite, able to expertly handle the situation so promptly.  I hope TLOTSK were able to make up the show they missed!

Butch,

It was good to see you and Master Michael again.  I'm glad I could be onsite and be of assistance to you both though I am sorry my skills were necessary in the first place.  Here's hoping young Master Michael has by now made a complete and full recovery and that he doesn't have the affliction again - it is never a fun thing.  We did an impromptu show while in the Pirate Enclave later in the day so no worries what so ever! 

Here's to seeing you and Master Michael down the road.

Emerald
IWG #979, IFRP #569, RMG # 614, Bard # 171.
Creator, Owner, & Manager of Williams Entertainment: Home of The Ladies of the Salty Kiss, The Shanty Lasses, Native Souls, & Grand Lake Renaissance Festival.