News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

AHE greatness

Started by Advent, November 01, 2010, 11:33:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Advent

AHE WAS AMAZING!

While I feel beaten and broken, I didn't want it to end. God, I love faire and all my friends who make it awesome! HUZZAH! There is nothing better then tilting back your mug with good friends!

Now I'm going back to sleep on my desk....gotta get a head start on my recovery for next weekend   ;D
The Order of Culloden Moor
Clan McLotofus
Keeper of the Broken Moral Compass and CoCaptain of the JagerBOMB Squad

Yrose

Where's the dang like button?! Loved this weekend. Recovery at work sucks though!
Don't forget to smell the roses, but watch out for the thorns!

Dracconia

It was an AMAZING weekend! I just wish I could do it all over again!
PR ~Faire Daughter~
Shake-N-Bake

Advent

Quote from: Dracconia on November 01, 2010, 01:09:44 PM
It was an AMAZING weekend! I just wish I could do it all over again!

Aye, me too. Now my liver on the other hand.....   ::)
The Order of Culloden Moor
Clan McLotofus
Keeper of the Broken Moral Compass and CoCaptain of the JagerBOMB Squad

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Na Na!   :P  I'm off today but I'm still in recovery mode. My butt is dragging but i feel like a new man.  This had to be one of the most interesting weekends I've ever had.  My fairemily expanded a wee bit in the last four days and to my new friends and my old ones, HUZZAH!

Funniest moment... Freaking the 'Danes at the Kettle Corn eatting contest, Sunday.  Advent(aka Lord Richard) came within two mouth fulls of winning... Even with 20 of his fairemily chanting " Eat D**K" at the top of their lungs, the cast stifling laughter and the 'Danes with their mouths hanging open (  :o )!! :D  Lady Ashley did her damnedest as well and put in a good showing.  ;)  

It's going to take a few days to truly assimilate the whole experience.   :D ;) ;D.

Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

FaeHollow

Oh God... I bet Transylvania was about to fall out trying not to laugh at that!
Leigh

angusmacinnes

There are many places where compromise is expected;
LOYALTY is not amongst them.

Merlin the Elder

Hush.... HUSH!!  Everyone just HUSH!!!!! I missed it, and it sucks....   :(

But really glad everyone had such a good time!  :D :D :D :D :D
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

angusmacinnes

Celtic Fling is in two weeks lad.  Just saying.  ;D

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Twas a pleasure to meet you. Angus!  I'm glad you made it by our camp...
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

angusmacinnes

At least I did not have far to crawl to get home. LMAO

Pat McGroin

I had a blast over the weekend even though I had to leave early Sunday. Would like to thank you to everyone that welcomed me into there camp. It was great finally putting a faces to the names in here. I see now that I need to bring more Firewater and C/BO Loki next year. Can't wait to do it again next year.
   Would someone look out for my butt cheeks, I was dragging so bad Sunday, I think I left it some where on the back side of row 0!!!

Thank all of you for a wonderful weekend.
Huzzah to all!!!!  

I'm the Carpenter aboard the Bayou Scoundrel,
The Keeper of FIREWATER!!!
I.F.R.P. #1447

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Quote from: Pat McGroin on November 01, 2010, 07:20:55 PM
    I had a blast over the weekend even though I had to leave early Sunday. Would like to thank you to everyone that welcomed me into there camp. It was great finally putting a faces to the names in here. I see now that I need to bring more Firewater and C/BO Loki next year. Can't wait to do it again next year.
   Would someone look out for my butt cheeks, I was dragging so bad Sunday, I think I left it some where on the back side of row 0!!!

Thank all of you for a wonderful weekend.
Huzzah to all!!!!  

Don't be a stranger, Pat!  That "Hand crafted lightning in a bottle" was excellent and you better bring the whole jug the next time!   :D!
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

Lady Rochelle

It was great meeting so many of you  this weekend,I will admit a few stand out a bit more than others and no.......Im not saying why, lol,  had a BLAST....... Dang it was cold Friday night but funny how I didnt feel it at all Saturday night, lol.
Hoping to make it out Last weekend, anyone else going to make it out ?? I would hate to have to camp by myself ...
Let the games begin !

Pat McGroin

My brother Fraser, I have already started making "plans" for the next gathering!!!
I'm the Carpenter aboard the Bayou Scoundrel,
The Keeper of FIREWATER!!!
I.F.R.P. #1447